GOD OF WAR

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze General

Posted 19 March 2013 - 11:21 PM

its funny to see you two arguing over who is the cheater , i think its clear that you both are cheaters trying to get rid of each other :)

Posted Image

#23 5 Stars

5 Stars

Spy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze General

Posted 21 March 2013 - 11:34 AM

"Is another Greek. Those people really don't have anything better to do since they economically failed. Might be the same loser as GREEK ARMY."

GREEKS BROUGHT THE CIVILIZATION AND DEMOCRACY TO THE OTHER WORLD

Becareful when you speak about greeks

Greeks brought civilization? What do you mean by this? Not saying anything bad about the Greeks - they are extremely nice and friendly people. Just asking about this wild claim :)

#24 PsychoPatty

PsychoPatty

Sergeant

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 253 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold General

Posted 06 April 2013 - 11:35 PM

Is another Greek. Those people really don't have anything better to do since they economically failed. Might be the same loser as GREEK ARMY.

True that.. The amount of Greek people who got nothing better to do with their life than chasing ya ♥♥♥, is just ridiculous.

Another endless chasing dipshii is J.Kokos

I've met many more, but normally I forget their names right after, but this dipshii was annoying as hell.

Seems like some fools really do everything just to "not lose"..

Time to chase for for a job, fools..

Untitled-1.jpg

When I say sucker, I mean Good Game, Sucker!

#25 Midnightguy

Midnightguy

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,752 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Colonel

Posted 06 April 2013 - 11:59 PM

Patty, I'll be the first to tell you that is Karaiskakis is NOT Greek Army and somewhere in the past in the forum, you'll read him blasting Greek Army for being a shameful player from his country.  He takes his country nationalism seriously.   I also played a few games with Karaiskakis and talked to him also/  I know he is a legit and top notch player and never used any glitches against me. 

• KARAISKAKIS likes this

#26 sir_darkos

sir_darkos

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Colonel

Posted 25 April 2013 - 06:53 PM

What can we effectively do against this kind of cheaters? Online moderators? A clock for the whole game (like in chess)? What is the best solution?

#27 Anthony G

Anthony G

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Lieutenant

Posted 24 May 2013 - 06:28 PM

vlocker chased me endlessly in a game and eventually i was disconnected. when i came back and tried to rejoin it took me back to the log in screen and gave me the loss. i asked him repeatedly to please stop but he refused. it's a shame that a cheater was able to steal a win from me and ruin my perfect 9-0 record and there was nothing at all that i could do about it. i would have no problem at all paying to play on the site if this wasn't able to happen! i was up 3 major pieces and unless i got disconnected his chance to win the game was impossible. it's never good when cheaters can get rewarded for there unfair play! 

#28 Angelus

Angelus

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Spy

Posted 27 May 2013 - 11:15 AM

I'm locking the thread to avoid more damage to the greek morale. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users