#21 MickM

MickM

sr. Game Artist

• Administrators
  • 337 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Spy

Posted 04 March 2015 - 10:30 AM

It would be nice to commercialize the fact you have 1.000.000 users too ;).

And indeed... the server must get faster. Does an unused account take much data then? I'd say: put them in an archive, never to be checked again by the server until the owner resurfaces...

Haha true, but if a large percentage is users is inactive or fake, then that amount is a bit daft.

In my experience with SQL, unused data is always best to be pruned. I do not know how many accounts are now inactive, so I can't say for certain how much faster the servers will become.

This all ofcourse needs to be researched by the team, so I cannot document on anything untill we check that in the future :)

• Kernel Mustard likes this
Posted Image

#22 DEATHHAMMER

DEATHHAMMER

Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 90 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Colonel

Posted 09 March 2015 - 10:57 AM

In relation to deleting old accounts mick... maybe have a chat with the team in relation to second accounts and one account per player maybe do this via IP address?

• Mitthunder likes this

B) I DO MY TALKING ON THE BATTLEFIELD  :ph34r:  

#23 Mitthunder

Mitthunder

Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 132 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Lieutenant

Posted 09 March 2015 - 01:14 PM

If I were to make an account at my friend's house, my grandmother's house, my other grandmother's house, my sister's house, etc and only play with those accounts in that home you can still get away with it :P Of course it would take more determination, and help from others to match the accounts together in battle, than making 10 accounts under the same IP, which is more practical. So yes, it's not a bad idea.

#24 MickM

MickM

sr. Game Artist

• Administrators
  • 337 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Spy

Posted 09 March 2015 - 01:14 PM

In relation to deleting old accounts mick... maybe have a chat with the team in relation to second accounts and one account per player maybe do this via IP address?

The team is already aware of this problem :)

If I were to make an account at my friend's house, my grandmother's house, my other grandmother's house, my sister's house, etc and only play with those accounts in that home you can still get away with it  :P Of course it would take more determination, as making 10 accounts under the same IP is more practical. So yes, it's not a bad idea.

Yes, this a problem that's almost impossible to prevent...

Posted Image

#25 lezo

lezo

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Scout

Posted 18 October 2015 - 07:21 AM

υπαρχει καποιος που μπορει να μου μαθει STRATEGO? ωραιο παιχνιδι αλλα δυσκολευομαι.. ευχαριστω!!

#26 cflag

cflag

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 703 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold General

Posted 18 October 2015 - 09:58 AM

υπαρχει καποιος που μπορει να μου μαθει STRATEGO? ωραιο παιχνιδι αλλα δυσκολευομαι.. ευχαριστω!!

As much as you play you will learn more .Also you can watch some games on youtube to understand better the game .

(Όσο παίζεις, θα μάθεις περισσότερο .Επίσης μπορείς να παρακολουθήσεις μερικά παιχνίδια στο YouTube για να κατανοήσεις καλύτερα το παιχνίδι)

https://www.youtube....HOHXWONQMsVcOLA

http://forum.strateg...tratego-videos/

https://www.youtube....VkSJhgUA/videos

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users