Gaius Marius

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 599 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Colonel

Posted 06 February 2015 - 05:22 AM

How are you suppose to provide proof.  Give me an example how we can prove these people cheat, or manipulate things.  Its just a guess at best for the cheating.

"Everyone pities the weak, jealousy you have to earn."

#22 Astros 17

Astros 17

Major

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,224 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Scout

Posted 06 February 2015 - 05:29 AM

Disconnectors post a screenshot. Profanity post a screenshot. Draw refusal follow the MT's steps. I do not lotto or shuffle but both are valid strategies and allowed by rules so neither should be even posted as cheating (as long as no draw refusal). If you lose to those players it means you messed up. Shufflers and lottoers are annoying but not tough.

Seems simple to me.
3 - 0

#23 Gaius Marius

Gaius Marius

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 599 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Colonel

Posted 06 February 2015 - 05:44 AM

lots of work required.  Thats how the jerks win, by making you do all that work.  Id rather just call them out.  Dont like it, cry about it.

#24 Sohal

Sohal

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 628 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 06 February 2015 - 08:39 AM

I played gpet0 a few times at gravon and it was fair games

+ if i'm remembering well, he is the only one to have won the current WC this summer (playa1)

#25 Nortrom

Nortrom

General

• WC Online Team
  • 2,719 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 06 February 2015 - 11:42 AM

The only "flag hack" I am aware of, is people using the same or/and obvious weak setups all the time. 

"Rock is overpowered, paper is fine" - scissors

See this thread for live gaming updates

See this thread my blog posts

#26 maxroelofs

maxroelofs

Major

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 06 February 2015 - 01:05 PM

100% sure:                         Probably:

-falcon one                         -turtlejuggler7    -general dave

-flag man dan                     -anoni                -gust1

-gpeto                                -pekelepokhaar  -kirrov

-invincible suisse                -kiriboy               -spartakos146

-your doom                         -dougyboy101   -woolf of spartan

-papan1018                        -cutcomander    -spygames

-infrared                              -sgt.blkdog         -nb66

-lefrod                                 -sparrow 1          -innlawrence

-M5                                     -zoltan1907

-zoroaster                           -blind soldier

-c-ray

-dagan29

I'm sorry Allister, but there is no such thing as a flag cheat. Some players are just so strong they look straight through your setup if it is too obvious. Gept0 is one of them. He is a strong player and definittely not a cheater. He participates in live tournaments too and i think his score online matches his live skills. (For what i have heared) 

Anyway, i didn't post this to offend you in any way, but it is too easy to say somebody is a cheater if they crush your setup. :)

To watch stratego videos: https://www.youtube....HOHXWONQMsVcOLA

#27 morgancapecod

morgancapecod

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Major

Posted 06 February 2015 - 02:55 PM

Gaius Marius ,

You have 329 posts, many of them complaining about cheaters. You constantly say you don't have to "waste your time" taking screenshots. Taking a screenshot takes 5 seconds, making a post takes a minimum of 30 seconds if you type fast.

nothardtodo.jpg

See how easy it is? No one wants to read all your whiny BS. Post screen shots or stop complaining.

Can't wait to read your long drawn out response about how you don't need to waste your time.

#28 Alister777

Alister777

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Spy

Posted 06 February 2015 - 03:40 PM

Guys guys guys, I didn't say every single player on this list is a cheater. I put mentioned player ,,gpeto,, on list because he admitted that he cheated. That is my mistake I made and I regret that I didn't take a screenshot then. This is what happened: we played, he was very agressive and he was better but I managed to stop his attack and than all of a sudden he started going straight in direction where is my flag. Do you want me to make a picture of that setup of mine to prove you that NO SINGLE PLAYER would attack that place with a purpose. No single one of them. He attacked. I was sad. I just typed ,,why are you cheating?,, because I knew. His response : ,,You didn't let me get near your flag before, sorry,,.That is the reason why is gpeto on the left. :) I would like him to confirm these words.

TMp6Ytg.jpg

#29 Alister777

Alister777

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Spy

Posted 06 February 2015 - 03:43 PM

And another thing. Yes there is a flag cheat. Because, last five games I played against falcon one, flag man dan, your doom, infrared - every time I made a new setup. Every single time these four players knew exactly where is my flag. Is it neccesary to take a printscreen of my setup so that you can see where gpeto attacked ?

TMp6Ytg.jpg

#30 Nortrom

Nortrom

General

• WC Online Team
  • 2,719 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 06 February 2015 - 04:10 PM

Go ahead. I dont think any1 will be convinced anyway.

"Rock is overpowered, paper is fine" - scissors

See this thread for live gaming updates

See this thread my blog posts

#31 Alister777

Alister777

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Spy

Posted 06 February 2015 - 04:32 PM

I made a topic only to inform you. No hard feelings  :)

TMp6Ytg.jpg

#32 Gaius Marius

Gaius Marius

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 599 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Colonel

Posted 06 February 2015 - 10:14 PM

Gaius Marius ,

You have 329 posts, many of them complaining about cheaters. You constantly say you don't have to "waste your time" taking screenshots. Taking a screenshot takes 5 seconds, making a post takes a minimum of 30 seconds if you type fast.

attachicon.gifnothardtodo.jpg

See how easy it is? No one wants to read all your whiny BS. Post screen shots or stop complaining.

Can't wait to read your long drawn out response about how you don't need to waste your time.

Ok if it takes you 5 sec to post a screenshot, take the 10 minutes between screenshots, upload them to a screenshot website and then post them.  Then Your the man.

#33 Gaius Marius

Gaius Marius

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 599 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Colonel

Posted 06 February 2015 - 10:15 PM

And another thing. Yes there is a flag cheat. Because, last five games I played against falcon one, flag man dan, your doom, infrared - every time I made a new setup. Every single time these four players knew exactly where is my flag. Is it neccesary to take a printscreen of my setup so that you can see where gpeto attacked ?

When you say this, did he lotto you and hit your flag right off the bat, or after sometime he found your flag.

#34 Alister777

Alister777

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Spy

Posted 06 February 2015 - 11:14 PM

When you say this, did he lotto you and hit your flag right off the bat, or after sometime he found your flag.

He didn't lotto me, he knew it, because from the start he was attacking my positions above the flag. If my flag is on the left, he starts attacking left, if it is in the middle he is in the middle. But that is not the moment when I figured it out. The moment is THE FIRST TIME when I let his stronger unit to go around near my positions, for example we have two generals that are the strongest units on the battlefield, and I for example go left to protect something from his colonel, and my flag is right (for example) and no way he can know where is flag EVERY TIME. But he did know. He automatically moved his general in direction to my flag,left right left he goes and quickly I am done. :) We can't convince those players. So some kind of tactic sure can beat them. I did beat falcon one couple of times, but he beat me also because of this many times... :)

TMp6Ytg.jpg

#35 noblevillain

noblevillain

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Scout

Posted 07 February 2015 - 02:40 AM

i can tell you flag and sgt. arent.. lol and if that makes you a cheater might as well throw me on there... just went a game of back to back *both rated* and he used same set.. so i used it against him.. 

• Sgt. Blkdog likes this

#36 Sgt. Blkdog

Sgt. Blkdog

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Miner

Posted 07 February 2015 - 03:36 AM

Those of you who are not cheaters but you are on this list, my apologies. Enjoy in this beautiful game! :)

Thank you for apologizing to me.

• Lonello and Fairway like this

Wuf!

#37 Desert Oasis

Desert Oasis

Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 160 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Colonel

Posted 07 February 2015 - 04:45 AM

There not cheating allister, they're reading your set ups. You're under estimating there ability to do so.
  • Lonello and Kernel Mustard like this

#38 Lonello

Lonello

General

• Honorary members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,226 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Marshal

Posted 07 February 2015 - 08:55 AM

from the start he was attacking my positions above the flag

Well, there you have it then. If you never would've defended the positions manically, maybe there would be some proof (in the sense would he really have walked straight to the flag from the start then?!). A strong player like Gpet0 simply reads your setup by your actions. I know him for about 15 years and I'm sure he's not a cheat. Same goes for Blkdog above. So this prooves to me you get to conclusions much, much too fast.

• Aris1970 and Sgt. Blkdog like this
Lo

#39 Alister777

Alister777

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Spy

Posted 07 February 2015 - 02:55 PM

Well, there you have it then. If you never would've defended the positions manically, maybe there would be some proof (in the sense would he really have walked straight to the flag from the start then?!). A strong player like Gpet0 simply reads your setup by your actions. I know him for about 15 years and I'm sure he's not a cheat. Same goes for Blkdog above. So this prooves to me you get to conclusions much, much too fast.

That's your opinion because you don't know my setup. Some of my setups are composed so I can see who is cheater and who is not. I can send you pic of my setup on email if you want. I know what I am saying.

TMp6Ytg.jpg

#40 Alister777

Alister777

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Spy

Posted 07 February 2015 - 02:55 PM

Thank you for apologizing to me.

You're welcome!