manos185

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Colonel

Posted 19 February 2013 - 03:52 AM

I played with kadis007 and he spammed to tie the game or pause. Finally i cant move and he take the win.

I read the forum and i see other topics with same problem but i dont see answer for admin.

Is any possibility to stop that?

#2 HmmNess

HmmNess

Awesome Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 278 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Marshal

Posted 28 February 2013 - 09:30 AM

This is being fixed by not allowing players to spam.  You may only ask for a draw or pause request 3x per game.  This is also going to cause other issues, but if the automatic draw system is added, these types of problems will be resolved.

HmmNess

Posted Image

#3 Midnightguy

Midnightguy

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,752 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Colonel

Posted 02 March 2013 - 02:34 AM

Got a new freeze bug here, posted this a few weeks ago but never seen this error since.  It seems like when I face certain facebook players, I get the red screen that usually says loading to appear but it just sits there.  I try to type to my opponent but it says that person has left room.  I land up closing box to the game and the last time I got a loss.  This time I may have gotten a win instead since I let window sit there for at least 5 minutes.  Either he got the same error as me and left game way before I did and I got win or was his move first and clearly couldn't move so got loss even if did not close his game.  I tried IM my opponent but, he said he doesn't speak English so no avail there to get further information. 

#4 Midnightguy

Midnightguy

Colonel

• Members
  • 1,752 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Colonel

Posted 02 March 2013 - 02:36 AM

Ok now I tried to start another game got a "You left the game early and lose the game by default"  and it logged me out of site and giving me an error saying "Error #2068null"  I tried to log on again it gave me same error.  After waiting 5 mins, it let log into site again.  I have windows 7 and use firefox for browser. 

#5 trickz

trickz

Major

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,450 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Captain

Posted 02 March 2013 - 02:45 AM

Ok now I tried to start another game got a "You left the game early and lose the game by default"  and it logged me out of site and giving me an error saying "Error #2068null"  I tried to log on again it gave me same error.  After waiting 5 mins, it let log into site again.  I have windows 7 and use firefox for browser.

I've had this bug as well some time ago. Only happened once but I lost that game as well.
And there will be more rare bugs which pop up once and a while.
At least the drawglitch issue has been solved, one step by the time :)
I love the smell of Napalm in the morning

#6 Midnightguy

Midnightguy

Colonel

• Members
  • 1,752 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Colonel

Posted 02 March 2013 - 03:18 AM

Appears though got the loss to the next player I faced who was a General so at least the loss wasn't as painful as it would have been vs a Major.  If you weren't busy at that time Trickz I would have asked you to talk to other guy to ask him what is going on at his end, since you can speak Dutch, French, and German.

#7 teodim

teodim

Spy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Colonel

Posted 04 March 2013 - 02:23 PM

i must have lost about 20 games because the game freezes at the start...my opponent makes the first move and i can not move at all...then time ends and i loose....

#8 KingTubby

KingTubby

Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 172 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Colonel

Posted 05 March 2013 - 12:30 PM

I had the same as Teodim, see screenshot.

Attached Files

• Attached File  bug.JPG   139.87KB   53 downloads

Posted Image
I man rule the arena

#9 bboys2012

bboys2012

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Colonel

Posted 05 March 2013 - 05:49 PM

I had the same as Teodim, see screenshot.

how many points did you loose i mean he is a bronze sergeant and your a silver sergeant you must have lost allot of points

#10 KingTubby

KingTubby

Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 172 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Colonel

Posted 06 March 2013 - 09:31 AM

I lost 24 points
Posted Image
I man rule the arena

#11 5 Stars

5 Stars

Spy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze General

Posted 10 April 2013 - 12:28 PM

i must have lost about 20 games because the game freezes at the start...my opponent makes the first move and i can not move at all...then time ends and i loose....

I have lost a few like this too! I cant see why it can't be fixed!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users