I.P. Freely

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Major

Posted 27 January 2015 - 04:47 AM

IP isn't a bad player. But if you're going to take chances w/ high pieces, don't get ticked off when you lose them. Yes, I'm somewhat defensive. But I'm not a shuffler. Not even close. 

I have been frustrated with my general game play today so I am sorry for swearing that was not deserved. I think it is time for me to take a break.

#22 I.P. Freely

I.P. Freely

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Major

Posted 27 January 2015 - 04:48 AM

I.P. Freely and I got matched up.  He says im just a bad player that cant beat shuffling people and that I complain too much.  Well he attacked me, then i bluffed and he hit a piece and lost a 5, i was up 3 fives, I moved a 5 and took his 4, then he took it with a 6, then i was moving it back, about to attack and he starts calling me profanity and saying im a hypocrite for shuffling against him.  I was going to screanshot his vile words but then he surrenderd.  Looks like I.P. is just all talk.

Do not lie the server booted me.

#23 Chewtoy

Chewtoy

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Major

Posted 27 January 2015 - 04:58 AM

I have been frustrated with my general game play today so I am sorry for swearing that was not deserved. I think it is time for me to take a break.

I understand. When you play angry, it only lessens your effectiveness and then it takes that much longer to get your points back. Just take a deep breath and try again next time. 

Terror made me cruel. 

#24 Gaius Marius

Gaius Marius

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 599 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Colonel

Posted 27 January 2015 - 05:26 AM

Why do you hate me so much I.P.

"Everyone pities the weak, jealousy you have to earn."

#25 Gaius Marius

Gaius Marius

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 599 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Colonel

Posted 27 January 2015 - 06:02 AM

nazi just disconnected on me for no reason.  Although thats 10 minutes of my life I cant get back.

#26 Art.

Art.

Bomb

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Scout

Posted 27 January 2015 - 06:04 AM

I would like to formally apologize to Gaius. I took his major and captain with my 3 on my side and lost to his marshall, I offered him a scout and he gladly accepted so i ran my general right past him up the side column and i killed 4  unmoved pieces but of course no colonels, because he is a very good player he knows to not give those up to a lottoer. So when I didn't get anything but a sarge, captain, major and lute, I finally rested. The most that I am sorry about is hitting his known general with my marshall coming right at him but  unknown ( I guess to him), With my general right next to his general, he really felt the giving spirit and decided to reward my previous lotto by letting me eat  his general.

Mind you I am only up 3 mid pieces and down a colonel, but I owe him the apology. I can say never to that it will never happen again, as long as the system throws him to me. I know he wants to have that ignore this player feature, and I really hope he gets what he wants. This site can't operate without doing what Gaius wants.

#27 Gaius Marius

Gaius Marius

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 599 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Colonel

Posted 27 January 2015 - 06:08 AM

I would like to formally apologize to Gaius. I took his major and captain with my 3 on my side and lost to his marshall, I offered him a scout and he gladly accepted so i ran my general up the side column and i killed 4  unmoved pieces but of course no colonels, because he is a very good player he knows to not give those up to a lottoer. So when I didn't get anything but a sarge, captain, major and lute, I finally rested. The most that I am sorry about is hitting his known general with my marshall coming right at him but  unknown ( I guess to him), With my general right next to his general, he really felt the giving spirit and decided to reward my previous lotto by letting me eat  his general.

Mind you I am only up 3 mid pieces and down a colonel, but I owe him the apology. I can say never to that it will never happen again, as long as the system. I know he wants to have that ignore this player feature, and I really hope he gets what he wants. This site can't operate without doing what Gaius wants.

You lottoed me.  You finnaly got me with luck.  Enjoy your victory, they are few and far between.

#28 Gaius Marius

Gaius Marius

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 599 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Colonel

Posted 27 January 2015 - 06:10 AM

https://www.youtube....h?v=kJt0vpx8Ca4   Whoever made this deserves to be on the list.

• mrbrainiac likes this

#29 Gaius Marius

Gaius Marius

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 599 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Colonel

Posted 27 January 2015 - 03:25 PM

Playing tripeiro right now, has made 1 5 hit 6 attack and has ran in circles the entire game.  Beware of this toolbag.

#30 Tripeiro

Tripeiro

Spy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Sergeant

Posted 27 January 2015 - 05:23 PM

while i was running in circles he was running in squares lol...

but i kind of understand his irritation... i also get irritated by players that don´t play the way i want, so i can win lol...

#31 GaryLShelton

GaryLShelton

Marshal

• Moderators
  • 4,023 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Sergeant

Posted 28 January 2015 - 01:46 AM

Gaius, I have a question.  With this "troll list", I want to ask you what is your definition of a "troll".  Is it just anybody who bothers you or does it refer to a specific thing that a player does?

• Moriarty likes this
The complete GS&F Rules can be found here: http://forum.strateg...rum-rules-2016/

Draw Refusal Rules, specifically, can be read here: http://forum.strateg...604#entry339604

#32 mrbrainiac

mrbrainiac

Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 172 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 28 January 2015 - 03:51 AM

Trash talkers, all-day shufflers, draw-refusal behavior should be considered trolling.

Let's say player A has a marshal (revealed), 2 colonels, 3 majors, 4 captains, 4 lieutenants, 4 sergeants, 8 scouts, and the spy. Player B has only a general (running around the lake). Both flags are closed under bombs.

Player A is aware of the draw-refusal punishment. He tries to challenge the opponent's memory and shuffle pieces (hoping his opponent lose track of the marshal).

Player B sends a draw request. A declines. They make moves on 2 seconds per move (on average). 10 minutes later, the game is not over yet. B sends a draw request, and A declines again. Then, 10 minutes later, Player B sends the request again and Player A accepts it (because he understands the draw refusal punishment).

What do you guys think of Player A?

Also, players who do not want to win (who do not attack the entire game, even the game is even) is considered to be annoying and definitely need to be mentioned.

• Gaius Marius, Cannan and Moriarty like this

#33 mrbrainiac

mrbrainiac

Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 172 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 28 January 2015 - 03:57 AM

Also, people who don't understand the two-square rules are very annoying. Let's say their opponents know the two-square rule and position the troops accordingly (So they are not trapped by the 2-square rule). Some players who do not understand the two-square rule keep chasing their opponents or even doing double chasing. Letting these people win never make me feel good.

#34 Gaius Marius

Gaius Marius

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 599 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Colonel

Posted 28 January 2015 - 05:04 AM

while i was running in circles he was running in squares lol...

but i kind of understand his irritation... i also get irritated by players that don´t play the way i want, so i can win lol...

I wont the game with you doing nothing but running in circles.  So your comment is invalid.

#35 Gaius Marius

Gaius Marius

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 599 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Colonel

Posted 28 January 2015 - 05:06 AM

Yeah pretty much mrbrainiac just summed it all up for me.  Great job man.

#36 Gaius Marius

Gaius Marius

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 599 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Colonel

Posted 28 January 2015 - 05:35 AM

lorde vader just disconnected on me.  Scouts honor lol, I have a pasteboard account.  But its alot of work to do that.  I feel the enemy wins when you have to do all that work.  You dont have to believe me, but he disconnected when he lost.

#37 Gaius Marius

Gaius Marius

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 599 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Colonel

Posted 28 January 2015 - 06:10 AM

simon65 disconnect.

#38 astros

astros

Major

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,224 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Scout

Posted 28 January 2015 - 06:27 AM

If you are going to accuse people and refuse to post evidence it looks sketchy. I hope you are not slandering people who you dislike.

3 - 0

#39 GaryLShelton

GaryLShelton

Marshal

• Moderators
  • 4,023 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Sergeant

Posted 28 January 2015 - 07:10 AM

Trash talkers, all-day shufflers, draw-refusal behavior should be considered trolling.

Also, players who do not want to win (who do not attack the entire game, even the game is even) is considered to be annoying and definitely need to be mentioned.

The description of these things sounds too broad to me. It sounds like these are simply a list of things that you don't like. That's fine to have a list of those things, but I think it obfuscates the word troll even further to put them all under that same label. Besides, how, exactly, are "shufflers" different from people who do not attack? And now you mention adding draw refusers to your list. The word troll will cease to mean anything when it means everything.

One other thing. You have a thread here which tends to be attacking of other players, a practice which is expressly spoken against in the Terms and Conditions of the site, besides being also against our own General Suite and Forum Rules, so you are walking a tight line. Be careful. While the MT may be sitting on the side for the moment, we are watching. Be further advised that any accusations without proof in an area that the MT does practice in, such as draw refusals, will be hidden.
The complete GS&F Rules can be found here: http://forum.strateg...rum-rules-2016/

Draw Refusal Rules, specifically, can be read here: http://forum.strateg...604#entry339604

#40 Gaius Marius

Gaius Marius

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 599 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Colonel

Posted 28 January 2015 - 07:38 AM

If you are going to accuse people and refuse to post evidence it looks sketchy. I hope you are not slandering people who you dislike.

If you dont believe me thats your problem.  

• Cannan and Moriarty like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users