Spyros77, this case received a lot of debate within the MT so the response was not really that fast this time, but thank you. The result was indeed a split decision without a majority to punish Zannis.
Why do we award 13 points to you if we do not punish your opponent? This has been a long-standing policy within the MT as a one-time deal to recognize the fact we appreciate a draw situation in your game, and also the amount of work and time spent to present us the screenshots, but unfortunately to let you know we don't find enough evidence to convict your opponent, which is always a wholly different issue. A few deficiencies of evidence that could have helped you would have been:
1) to have had the third screenshot you stated you took but which was not found in the 13 you presented.
2) to have had the defeat details screen so we could know how long your game went on. Was it a 30-minute game, a 60-minute game, or a 90-minute one?
3) to have had any chat remarks by Zannis to show his intent to delay and not tie.
4) to have had ten minutes between the tie refusals you showed, instead of just two (9:22 and 9:24).
5) to have some final evidence near the time you quit the game to show your opponent's intention not to tie. This would either be an actual tie refusal or chat remarks at that time.
Besides this--and I say this just as a request to improve them next time--if possible, was the fact your screens were difficult to read. They were fuzzy. It didn't affect our decision, whatsoever, because we were able to read them, but it was more challenging than normal.
If you have other evidence to satisfy any of the above to help show Zannis was intending not to tie, then let us know quickly and we'll look it over.
Thanks for your thoroughly explanation but unfortunately i do not have other screenshots. Next time I will be more careful with the screenshots.
Sometimes though you don't need all the details you mentioned since:
1. A player that keeps his pieces on the same position for 25 minutes means he is a loser. Simple and clear
2. Me just moving the piece around the lake
3. History of players
At least send a warning message to this loser or even ask his opinion.