trickz

Major

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,450 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Captain

Posted 24 March 2013 - 09:32 PM

I think Regurgitate will be the number one.

His stats are even better than Satan's stats, unbelievable.

Both will reach gold within months, that's for sure.

I love the smell of Napalm in the morning

#82 Lt. Jones

Lt. Jones

Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Miner

Posted 24 March 2013 - 09:51 PM

How do they do that ? I don't understand. I play stratego for many years. Have lots of experience but still... And they came to this site and they own everyone here. Ok I can understand they've played other stratego sites online as well  but still .. I would love to see them from behind the scenes. How they play, where their flag is, what tricks they use, the traps etc. But I'm sure they won't tell their secret to us lol :P

• Designated Baby and Caesar101 like this

#83 Designated Baby

Designated Baby

Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 119 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Scout

Posted 24 March 2013 - 10:11 PM

I agree with Lt. Jones. It is very exciting that someone can be so good at stratego.

gg

#84 regurgitate

regurgitate

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Major

Posted 24 March 2013 - 10:30 PM

Spiff, how would you know that I play like Enigma? I have not played you yet (on this site). I've yet to play enigma so I don't know if your assumption is correct. I'm just asking out of curiosity.

Lt. Jones, this site needs to have an option for games to be viewable to the other members. It's a very good learning tool to watch successful players. I'd have no problem letting people watch my games and then explaining my setup and tactics afterwards. Being able to watch top players games would get a lot of people over the hump and turn a lot of the good players here into excellent players.

Let me say this again, Satan-nl is the best player here. He has beat me at least 7 out of 10 games consistently. Pd3a isn't far behind him in terms of skill. Those are the top 2 players here at the moment.

#85 Lt. Jones

Lt. Jones

Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Miner

Posted 24 March 2013 - 10:37 PM

Yeah, I agree with you regurgitate. And with that system the site would attracting more and more people. And people would become better and better. What do the other players think about this system ? You'll always have pro's and contra's. Perhaps it's better I make a new topic with this as subject. 

#86 trickz

trickz

Major

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,450 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Captain

Posted 25 March 2013 - 03:01 AM

Spiff, how would you know that I play like Enigma? I have not played you yet (on this site). I've yet to play enigma so I don't know if your assumption is correct. I'm just asking out of curiosity.

Lt. Jones, this site needs to have an option for games to be viewable to the other members. It's a very good learning tool to watch successful players. I'd have no problem letting people watch my games and then explaining my setup and tactics afterwards. Being able to watch top players games would get a lot of people over the hump and turn a lot of the good players here into excellent players.

Let me say this again, Satan-nl is the best player here. He has beat me at least 7 out of 10 games consistently. Pd3a isn't far behind him in terms of skill. Those are the top 2 players here at the moment.

PD3A wasn't that good I thought.

It took me a simple scout to detect his marshall and I had four ranks up (three captains and a major) and I knew his in charging general as well.

But I made a stupid mistake by trying to close his marshall in and it didn't work and it costed me the spy.

He tried to make advantage of that and then suddenly I wasn't paying attention and his marsh came charging on my left side and took out a major.  Three captains up still, no big deal but he knew a captain and I couldn't dodge it anymore so I was only two more ranks up and since I had an open flag and he had more lower material, he eventually won.

But more of my stupid mistakes actually and he knows it but yeah, it is what is is :)

I love the smell of Napalm in the morning

#87 The Wiz

The Wiz

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Marshal

Posted 30 May 2013 - 03:31 AM

So far the only one I played that was better than me was Manning2Cruz. He was quite cocky but was truly amazing the way he dismantled me.

PS- I am still scratching my head about the 2 games he destroyed me in!

#88 Manning2Cruz

Manning2Cruz

Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 205 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 31 May 2013 - 03:12 AM

thanks for the compliment.

#89 Losermaker

Losermaker

Major

• WC Online Team
  • 1,158 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 03 October 2013 - 01:53 AM

1. Hielco

2. Sohal

3. Nortrom

4. M2Crz

5. Tecato

#90 JimmyvonderAtlantis

JimmyvonderAtlantis

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Spy

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:43 PM

I don't know. To short are here but I lose all battles. I think I the worst player here. :(  Not understand Stratego but one name I find him good playing when I remember him. Mik de Jong is a good player but the rest are all beter than me. <_<

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users