- I got my 9 on the far left, next to and enemy Marshall.
- We moved both towards the enemy camp (tried to slip past).
- I knew the 2sq rule and used it to my advantage.
- However, in front of me was a highly likely bomb, so we moved back and forth the well-known five times until he couldn't move it anymore.
- Then he moved a piece towards my 8, which could have been at most an 8.
- (**) So I attacked the piece: an 8, so it was a trade.
- Next, the enemy moved his Marshall towards my General
- I couldn't move my General back! So I was forced to step on the highly likely bomb: yep, a bomb..
Pity, because this decided the game in the end. Hope this might be fixed some time.