#1 GaryLShelton

GaryLShelton

Marshal

• Moderators
  • 4,017 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Sergeant

Posted 21 December 2014 - 04:30 AM

This thread is for reporting any cases of cheating that you desire the MT to review. Remember, if you don't include adequate proof, in the form of screenshots and/or videos, your post may be hidden.
The complete GS&F Rules can be found here: http://forum.strateg...rum-rules-2016/

Draw Refusal Rules, specifically, can be read here: http://forum.strateg...604#entry339604

#2 Sohal

Sohal

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 614 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 31 December 2014 - 11:56 AM

Waterfall.
We still are waiting admin job

#3 Hielco

Hielco

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 576 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 31 January 2015 - 02:56 PM

why is waterfall still on the ranks?

and is he playing here with other accounts?

#4 Sohal

Sohal

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 614 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 31 January 2015 - 03:05 PM

1 : cause admin does nothing

2. of course, cause admin does nothing

• Gaius Marius likes this

#5 Gaius Marius

Gaius Marius

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 599 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Colonel

Posted 31 January 2015 - 04:42 PM

1 : cause admin does nothing

2. of course, cause admin does nothing

This of course is an obvious side effect of someone who thinks they can market a single player over fixing existing issues.

"Everyone pities the weak, jealousy you have to earn."

#6 Sohal

Sohal

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 614 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 31 January 2015 - 05:14 PM

admins should be differents persons from developpers

#7 SEKERTZISS

SEKERTZISS

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 04 February 2015 - 08:44 AM

KILLER1967 ..................................... IS BIG HACKER PLEASE KICK HIM

4.30 HOURS FOR ONE GAME  .

Did not accept a draw and did walk in the dashboard 4.30 hours .

You must find the ip adress and block .

#8 GaryLShelton

GaryLShelton

Marshal

• Moderators
  • 4,017 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Sergeant

Posted 13 March 2015 - 03:32 AM

Everyone, this thread is strictly for reporting cheaters and discussing matters pertinent to any cheating cases that arise. Thank you. Gary
The complete GS&F Rules can be found here: http://forum.strateg...rum-rules-2016/

Draw Refusal Rules, specifically, can be read here: http://forum.strateg...604#entry339604

#9 astros

astros

Major

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,224 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Scout

Posted 04 April 2015 - 04:51 AM

Nope you just got beat by a better player playing on an alternate account. It happens deal with it.
3 - 0

#10 kcajok

kcajok

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Scout

Posted 04 April 2015 - 05:08 AM

Can you even read? I said he knows exactly the positions of all my pieces, attacking precisely, PRECISELY, on the right pieces and even knew where to avoid my Spy even though my General and Marshal hadn't revealed to him yet.

• ChiefMiz likes this

#11 capt skunkbud

capt skunkbud

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Spy

Posted 10 April 2015 - 09:41 PM

i am sorta new here but i too have had several matches where it seems the opponet knows my every piece placement right out the gate now i could care less about my win/loss record i am here cause i like the game but if their our people out there who have hacked the server that just takes the fun out of it you people know who you are and i just want to let you know you are worthless piles of smelly manure and should know their are people out their with equal hacking prowness that can learn your names and addresses with ease and could care less about laws and would hunt you down and end your breathing. personally i think its a stupid reason to die for and an equal stupid reason to kill for but it can happen beware why dont you put your hacking skills to better use like stealing from the banks or something get a life or better yet lose yours

#12 Midnightguy

Midnightguy

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,752 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Colonel

Posted 11 April 2015 - 10:31 PM

Again there is no such program that people can see your units.  It's called being lucky, and again one game they may get all your units and he faces some other guy and runs his Marshal, General and two Col's promptly into bombs.  

#13 jwfess

jwfess

Spy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Major

Posted 14 April 2015 - 09:13 PM

Hi,

I'm new to the site and I love it, just curious what are some indications that someone might be cheating? I noticed a couple of players waiting until they had only 1 minute left before they started playing, and there were some very unusual and effective moves they used against me. In other games I've been beaten soundly and I know how I was outmaneuvered. But I didn't get that sense in the games with the long wait, I felt suspicious a player was loading some program against me. 

#14 Midnightguy

Midnightguy

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,752 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Colonel

Posted 14 April 2015 - 09:28 PM

Jwfess, welcome to our site. I had just posted right before you reassuring everyone this site there is no such program for cheating on here.  You will face a number of players on here who play very reckless moving their Marshal into your zone and just attack anything and everything. Some game they will succeed and get lucky and other games they will promptly run into a bomb or into a Spy.  

To become a better player, you need to master these type of players setups and learn to be prepared.  There are a number of defensive setups you can create to stop these players.  

#15 jwfess

jwfess

Spy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Major

Posted 16 April 2015 - 08:03 PM

Thanks for the response, Midnightguy. Yes, the more I play the more I realize that there are many different types of strategies opponents will employ, so I need to be prepared for hyper-aggressive and defensive play. 

#16 DR_ELL SuPREME

DR_ELL SuPREME

Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Lieutenant

Posted 17 April 2015 - 10:30 PM

http://imgur.com/SCaSpXt

Is it something strange with this guy, or am i stupid?  From the moment i saw his statistics i knew that the ending would be bad for me. We started chatting in a bad way and suddenly he said to me '' ok, bye'' and after 2-3 secs i was kicked out of the game.

**I was playing with my other account (THEAMA, in english letters).

Of course no proof,but my apetite for online stratego is getting smaller and smaller by such inccidents.

THANK YOU

• ICanMakeULOSE likes this

#17 sevenseas

sevenseas

Major

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,037 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 17 April 2015 - 10:36 PM

If he could somehow kick people out of games and win, surely he would have a 100% win ratio and be at the top of all the leaderboards. I don't think there's any cheating going on in this case.

Sometimes you get kicked out due to the site's glitches and bugs, or perhaps due to a slow server. It's not a fault of the players themselves, I think, but the site. It happens to all of us sadly, but we have to deal with it. :)

I play as Sevenseas & Don't Cry

#18 TheOptician

TheOptician

General

• Tournament Manager
  • 2,065 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Captain

Posted 17 April 2015 - 10:55 PM

Is it something strange with this guy, or am i stupid?  From the moment i saw his statistics i knew that the ending would be bad for me. We started chatting in a bad way and suddenly he said to me '' ok, bye'' and after 2-3 secs i was kicked out of the game.

Of course no proof,but my apetite for online stratego is getting smaller and smaller by such inccidents.

THANK YOU

Any ideas how someone hypothetically with that win/loss record can have that ranking?

• DR_ELL SuPREME likes this

#19 Kernel Mustard

Kernel Mustard

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 436 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 17 April 2015 - 10:58 PM

I used to be in the 900's with I think a sub-60% ratio. My ratio is still small for my rank though.

Perhaps:

1) He's learning at a quick pace

2) His first 50 or so games he wasn't playing seriously

3) More than one person is using his account.

• DR_ELL SuPREME likes this

The earth is a flat plane:  https://www.youtube....dLUm8Db&index=2 Psalm 19:4 - 6, Rev 7:1

#20 Guest_Challenger!_*

Guest_Challenger!_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 April 2015 - 06:11 PM

THANK YOU

Any ideas how someone hypothetically with that win/loss record can have that ranking?

I used to be in the 900's with I think a sub-60% ratio. My ratio is still small for my rank though.

Perhaps:

1) He's learning at a quick pace
2) His first 50 or so games he wasn't playing seriously ( Note from me: make that 200+ ;-) )
3) More than one person is using his account.

===>

Never mind my name, can't change it, and I started it to provoke cheaters, hence the extremely low ratio of 25% (deliberately). Just like MidnightGuy did in the past.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users