Change username option please

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_deliciousonions_*

Guest_deliciousonions_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 December 2014 - 12:11 PM

I'd like to change my username. I'm sure many others would like this feature to be introduced. The same account  could be kept. Because this feature isn't available I'm sure we end up with some people having multiple accounts or else creating new ones and just letting their older account go dormant. I'm considering doing this myself simply because I want to change my username. SO PLEASE INTRODUCE A CHANGEABLE USERNAME. A history of usernames could be available at a click or in smaller print formerly known as..., et cetera. Or must I just create a new account and stop using this one?

#2 Luckypapa

Luckypapa

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 738 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Major

Posted 06 December 2014 - 05:09 PM

In ancient times a mail to the moderators or Administrators would do the job. I do not know they are doing this in these days, but you can give it a try.
In your profilepage your former name should be saved in the history so people who want to know things about you can look there.

Look into:
User Tools
Display name history

Lucky

The secret of happiness is not in doing what you like, but in liking what you should do.

#3 lacoste

lacoste

Spy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Marshal

Posted 07 December 2014 - 11:52 AM

I like your idea.

Only to get a response you must have at least a high silver account.

Lowe ranks has no meaning on this flatterer forum

#4 Firmas

Firmas

Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Lieutenant

Posted 07 December 2014 - 06:57 PM

with this way i can change my name from firmas to maxroelofs , lacoste , LuckyPapa , deliciousonions.. etc..  and harass other players with these names....

MEΓΑ ΛΑΘΟΣ ΝΑ ΑΓΝΟΕΙΤΕ ΤΟΝ ΦΙΡΜΑ  banner8.gif

#5 MickM

MickM

sr. Game Artist

• Administrators
  • 337 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Spy

Posted 08 December 2014 - 09:46 AM

Duly noted, but this has been placed in the wrong forum, as no details have been given on how this is being handled in the Singleplayer.

*Moving to Multiplayer-forum*

Posted Image

#6 elimelen

elimelen

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Lieutenant

Posted 30 January 2015 - 07:41 AM

I second this request. I would be interested in changing my username.

#7 GaryLShelton

GaryLShelton

Flagbearer

• Moderators
  • 6,284 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Lieutenant

Posted 21 February 2015 - 10:53 AM

I'd like to change my username. I'm sure many others would like this feature to be introduced.

Deliciousonions, I had this idea already on my good ideas thread as #10 on my Old Ideas, but I added a link to your conversation on the subject right with it, even though it's listed with the "old" ideas. Gary

See: http://forum.strateg...ead/#entry28985

i77rs4m.jpg

The complete GS&F Rules can be found here: http://forum.strateg...rum-rules-2016/

Draw Refusal Rules, specifically, can be read here: http://forum.strateg...931#entry468931

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users