If none of you proposes a date it looks like it will be postponed again. What about january 1st, 2018 19:00 gmt? If not ok please make a counterproposal.
Well, since it’s already passed now that won’t work. Right now I’m thinking something on January 13th would work (maybe 3pm GMT?). I’m not ready to propose it yet though as my schedule is still fuzzy and I’m not sure that day will be free.