PUTIN

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Sergeant

Posted 02 October 2014 - 08:28 PM

Just had it, and I believe also 2 weeks ago. The game starts, just before you have moved the first piece the screen goes back to login, fast. No error code nothing. You log in again, you have lost the game, points deducted. Players don't load anymore in the right screen. Need to reload the page to get it started again. 

#2 scottrussia

scottrussia

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 812 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Scout

Posted 06 October 2014 - 08:58 AM

I've had this a few times - sometimes I think that I accidently roll the mouse while clicking on a player to move and somehow I end up back at the log in screen.  And yes, the game is lost and have to start all over.  Only seems to happen periodically.

​Spartan Warriors

KING of the Battlefield!!!!!!

#3 bmende

bmende

Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Sergeant

Posted 08 October 2014 - 11:52 PM

I once I think friend requested a guy while playing and then back to login screen.

#4 papillon

papillon

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Captain

Posted 09 October 2014 - 03:37 PM

I once I think friend requested a guy while playing and then back to login screen.

I think there's an intermittent friend request glitch. I'm more familiar with it happening when accepting a request mid game than the other way around. Fortunately seems to be rare, or it could be exploited. I still try to remember not to accept a friend request during a game to be safe, but frequently forget. Only happened to me once, and I managed to get back in the game anyway.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users