Photo

Anyone interested in giving Stratego lessons?

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#41 Guest_NDJ_*

Guest_NDJ_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 September 2014 - 09:39 PM

Trickz, just.. for once.. shut the f-u-c-k up..

Most people, including myself, will side (if they would) with Sohal on this f-uck-ed up discussion, simply because you overreact way too emotionally while Sohal is currently trying to help some people out and stays rather calm. You act like a ♥♥♥♥♥y little girl that can't get what she wants..

Admitted, you make some valid remarks about some tiny thing here and there, but ask yourself: why would he do the bad thing you see? Everything has it's reasons and causes, and you are pretty good at 'van een mug een olifant maken' (don't know how to translate it but you make things explosive while they are pathetically small things).

Just quit whining against Sohal in every thread, because YOU are littering the forum with this whining and those stupid rapping and it annoys the hell out of me that I even respond. I think I am far from alone on this one.

One final positive remark though: thanks for writing in normal language for once; all those stupids raps: I don't even read them because they are damn tiring. Most people, including me, don't even bother to actually read it. Just a handful of people do. Don't waste your time, unless it makes you happy.

#42 trickz

trickz

Major

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,450 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Captain

Posted 19 September 2014 - 10:37 PM

Well, that escalated quickly. 

Do I react on your posts?

I don't think so and what did we agree?  Right, to not react anymore.

Go talk with Sadistic, chance is high he is your brother.

Both of you have more cockyness combined than Kanye West combined with Poetin, lol :)

I love the smell of Napalm in the morning

#43 trickz

trickz

Major

• Banned
  • 1,450 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Captain

Posted 19 September 2014 - 10:43 PM

It seems to me that this trickz retard keeps trying to gain notoriety by creating conflicts with the highest level players. Sorry but you will have to earn that on the gamefield, not by belly aching with god awful poetry and verbal attacks on the best players.

Right,....only the "good" players must be respected.

People who are effectively nice and did lots of work as mod for this site (Midnight),....no, you can look down to them of course!

You have absolutely no respect for no one cuz' you are King Sadi and everybody needs to bow for you.

Besides that, you have about eighty usernames or so thus the credibility is really high again, lol.

But whatever Aladin.  Use your magic carpet and fly over your so beloved country Narcisticstan  ;)

#44 trickz

trickz

Major

• Banned
  • 1,450 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Captain

Posted 19 September 2014 - 11:14 PM

Trickz, just.. for once.. shut the f-u-c-k up..

Most people, including myself, will side (if they would) with Sohal on this f-uck-ed up discussion, simply because you overreact way too emotionally while Sohal is currently trying to help some people out and stays rather calm. You act like a ♥♥♥♥♥y little girl that can't get what she wants..

Admitted, you make some valid remarks about some tiny thing here and there, but ask yourself: why would he do the bad thing you see? Everything has it's reasons and causes, and you are pretty good at 'van een mug een olifant maken' (don't know how to translate it but you make things explosive while they are pathetically small things).

Just quit whining against Sohal in every thread, because YOU are littering the forum with this whining and those stupid rapping and it annoys the hell out of me that I even respond. I think I am far from alone on this one.

One final positive remark though: thanks for writing in normal language for once; all those stupids raps: I don't even read them because they are damn tiring. Most people, including me, don't even bother to actually read it. Just a handful of people do. Don't waste your time, unless it makes you happy.

To shut up?  Nah, don't think so, this is why :

1) you talk for most people.  Why don't you just talk for yourself?  Who are you? The spokesman for all people suddenly?

2) I react overemotional?  I'm just giving straight facts like I always do, you even admit it yourself plus Sohal doesn't help the community a bit.  We don't need more ISF-lovers, we need more Stratego lovers but they are clearly not welcome since the arrogant tone of certain vets is really unacceptable.  

Do you think it's normal if Sohal says :  "Real players play on both sides"

Or when he's assuming that I get games all the time since my ranking is not as high as his while the system doesn't find opponents for him?  Do you think it's normal that Sadistic's posts are never constructive, but only sarcastic, ment to attack personally.

There's not a single post of him with a positive vibe, it's always that he looks down, starts to laugh, then brags predictably about his hundred women in his dreams and how great he is.

They are both so called 'vets' but what do they contribute? They chase players away since it's clear they have a narcistic priviliged feeling and everyone should listen to them.  You need to be an "elite" to be a real Strategoplayer.

It's with this mindset that Meta and Gravon are failing bigtime and this site doesn't.

And they're not the only one who act so arrogant ALL THE TIME but you rather follow that bs than to be a nice, real lover for the game?  I'm not passionate about the game or what?  Wtf,.....I'm even so passionate that I dedicate great raps to my beloved game!

I'm so passionate that I have the most posts on this forum with the most likes as well.

I don't contribute to the community or what?  I contribute a hell lot more than guys like Sohal and Saddistic who only chase people away.  I'm also not the only one who says that but I'm not like you so I will only talk for myself in this case.

3) If everything has a cause and consequence according to you, then why is it possible that you blame me for Sohal's reply while the same counts for him (or not?) : my reaction to his bs (yes, that's the cause, DUH!!!  ;) )

4) Van een mug een olifant?  No, rather the other way, I make a mosquito of people who think they're a giant elephant!  :D

5) So my "whining" is bad but the arrogant unrespectful posts of Sadistic (he's also Burly Ben) are good then?

If so, then here's another Dutch expression for you : je bent absoluut de weg kwijt!  ;) 

6) If you don't like my raps, fine, I don't care.  They'll keep on comin', that's for sure.

I don't do that for others to please or to annoy, I do that for myself,...I just like writing and rhymin', big deal.

If you don't like it, then don't read it, why naggin' about it?  Doesn't make any sense to me.

7) Indeed, those raps make me kinda happy. Everyone has his things and stuff, big deal.

Sadistic is very happy when he can brag and try to terrorize "inferior genes",...they don't ban him for that.

So why are you now specificly pointing at me?  It's just hypocrite, it doesn't make any sense.

And you don't know sjit about the history between me and Sohal so why do you interfere anyway?

Is he your brother too just like Sadistic? My condolances then! ;) 

I bet your reply will be something like :

"Yes, you are still whining and tiring me!"

Well, I just gave you straight facts that based my opinion.

I have valid arguments why I find something like this or like that.

Or in this case : why I find something about certain persons.

There's not a single valid argument why Sohal doesn't like my view on the ISF double chase rule.

I never heared any arguments of him, he only reacts as a onedimensional indoctrinated ISF-goofball who just takes what comes as truth, no discussion, blindly obey, don't discuss, it's like that and that's that, this way or the highway.

I've written BOOKS on this forum WHY this double chase rule is really bogus.

To top it,...I even have CONFIRMATION of the a german ISF referee who implemented the more square rule in 2006.

Even he says literally that indeed NOT all the situations on the board can be solved with the current undefined lacking of rules.

I'm not gonna repeat myself for the thousandth time (that would be whining, lol) but here's my reply again for the double chase.

CONTINUOUSLY MEANS UNINTERRUPTED IN TIME!

I think I'm gonna apply a copyright on this sentence, lol, used it so many times, incountable.

In fact,.....now I think of it,....I've used this sentence continuously.

Peaz B)

#45 Sohal

Sohal

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 622 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 20 September 2014 - 07:34 AM

@Trickz

not sure if you don't understand just to trash or if you can't

"Real players play on both sides"

real, i means player who plays stratego, doesn't matter their level.

at meta and gravon i used to play everybody who asked for a game

but i don't want to waste time to play a pure lotto man cause imo it's not stratego

my opinion, not yours, don't ask you if you agree

How could you know how much time i have to wait to get a game ?

that's not arrogant to say i have to wait many minutes

Satan-nl said he has sometimes to wait 20 min !!!!

did you whine in this post ? oh so arrogant man, cau' z 20min is amazing, yo !!

is everyone disagree with you sadistic's brother for you ?

whatever, a friend just said me "stop wasting your time, idiot are unbeatable"

• maxroelofs likes this

#46 Guest_NDJ_*

Guest_NDJ_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 September 2014 - 10:46 AM

OK guys, let him go.. let him keep whining and crying.. obviously in desperate need for attention.. he will not listen.. he will not learn.. some people will never learn.. he overreacts with an annoyingly long reply to everything hopelessly trying to make his statement without actually listening.. he is just.. pathetic, desperate and hopeless.. He doesn't even dare to play on this original main account anymore because it was his first silver star, and he is too afraid to lose it..

Trickz: you and Sadistic/Burly Ben would make perfect friends, and would make a wonderful duo, as you both post all rubbish on this forum thinking you are everything with your opinion, while you are actually all alone at it and no one actually cares. Maybe after acknowledging this similar trait you understand how the community is looking to you and talking about you. Now, what were your contributions again? Being the forums all time top poster? Is that a good thing? With all that garbage, useless and senseless comments, and whining you do..

Let's just let him post all his rubbish and let's all ignore it.. He is just a pathetic little whiner.. although this guy is 31 (or 32 by now?) years old. Yes Trickz.. I know what I am talking about (just to respond to your ungrounded remark that I would not know what I am talking about), and know a lot more about you than you think, but I'll keep your private stuff private, for now.

Now whine all you want.. we will ignore you. Let's see how many replies you will get on your rubbish after this post. We will all stop wasting are time on trying to bring some sense into you. No one will reply to you anymore, whatever bullshit you post to provoke us.

#47 trickz

trickz

Major

• Banned
  • 1,450 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Captain

Posted 20 September 2014 - 02:08 PM

OK guys, let him go.. let him keep whining and crying.. obviously in desperate need for attention.. he will not listen.. he will not learn.. some people will never learn.. he overreacts with an annoyingly long reply to everything hopelessly trying to make his statement without actually listening.. he is just.. pathetic, desperate and hopeless.. He doesn't even dare to play on this original main account anymore because it was his first silver star, and he is too afraid to lose it..

Trickz: you and Sadistic/Burly Ben would make perfect friends, and would make a wonderful duo, as you both post all rubbish on this forum thinking you are everything with your opinion, while you are actually all alone at it and no one actually cares. Maybe after acknowledging this similar trait you understand how the community is looking to you and talking about you. Now, what were your contributions again? Being the forums all time top poster? Is that a good thing? With all that garbage, useless and senseless comments, and whining you do..

Let's just let him post all his rubbish and let's all ignore it.. He is just a pathetic little whiner.. although this guy is 31 (or 32 by now?) years old. Yes Trickz.. I know what I am talking about (just to respond to your ungrounded remark that I would not know what I am talking about), and know a lot more about you than you think, but I'll keep your private stuff private, for now.

Now whine all you want.. we will ignore you. Let's see how many replies you will get on your rubbish after this post. We will all stop wasting are time on trying to bring some sense into you. No one will reply to you anymore, whatever bullshit you post to provoke us.

1) I don't play with Trickz since it's not my highest account.  Btw, I've not been playing with Trickz since more than a year in fact.

Totally not afraid to lose my silverstatus either,...I know my true rank (it's around 700-750, that's where I always get stuck and don't proceed).  Maybe I will play again if my other accounts would go to bronze again (which is unlikely to happen).

2) Again you talk for the entire community and that no one will ever react again on my posts, LOL,.....very credible indeed.

Like you represent all the people who suddenly also are Trickz-haters as well, yeah right.

3) The fact remains : I've done a lot more on this site than you and I'm not talking about being the top poster here.

Not my problem if you can't see that, I'm not gonna discuss it either cuz' that would really be hopeless.

4) I never speak for others unlike you or Sadistic.  And if he was my brother, I'd kill him right away!  ;)

5) You keep my private stuff private.....for now?  Oh god, I think I have to be thankfull now I guess?

Btw, I don't care what you say or do so please go ahead.

But if you do want to talk about my private life : bring facts then cuz' you're already wrong with my age as with all the rest, LOL

6) Let's destroy another lie : of course you (or another Trickz-hater) will post a reply.

7) Who's giving who attention btw?  I never spoke to you once on this forum,....no, YOU started to speak to me.

8) I don't know anything about you but I guess your name means Narrowminded Dumb Jerk?  ;)

Ciao! 

#48 trickz

trickz

Major

• Banned
  • 1,450 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Captain

Posted 20 September 2014 - 02:32 PM

@Trickz

not sure if you don't understand just to trash or if you can't

"Real players play on both sides"

real, i means player who plays stratego, doesn't matter their level.

How can I smell what you mean with that?

For me, it was pretty logical and obvious that you ment :

"Only the real die hard players will play automatically on Meta and or Gravon for true official games and on this site too, just to get more games than on the other two!"

If their level doesn't matter,...then we both would agree that they would play HERE since Meta or Gravon-vets 

1) won't accept the challenge anyway (most probably)

2) most of the times, they won't find a single match there anyway!

at meta and gravon i used to play everybody who asked for a game

but i don't want to waste time to play a pure lotto man cause imo it's not stratego

my opinion, not yours, don't ask you if you agree

So you don't want to play lottoplayers, old news.

And how about a newbee who goes right in after detecting a lousy lieutenant?

For me, that's the same kind of player so I guess you will refuse those fights too?

What do you expect then?  That all beginning players or less experienced players will try to outplay you from move one?

Of course they're gonna lotto you, they go for the odds, they have nothing to lose and you have everything to lose.

That's not Stratego you say?  Of course it is!  Without the lottopart, there is no Stratego at all, it's in fact an essential part of the game.

If you're behind in rank and your only salvation is when you're forced to lotto some pieces back, then you will do that.

And don't say that it doesn't happen cuz' I've seen several top players (900 or higher which I beat!) do it to me.

Btw, using the marsh straight away is no Stratego according to you.....

How about Vincent De boer, former world champion and his army setup :

http://www.ultrastra....com/setups.php   Look at his second army, marsh up front! LOL

How could you know how much time i have to wait to get a game ?

that's not arrogant to say i have to wait many minutes

Satan-nl said he has sometimes to wait 20 min !!!!

did you whine in this post ? oh so arrogant man, cau' z 20min is amazing, yo !!

You have to read my post better.  It's not arrogant that you have to wait twenty minutes Sohal 

but it is arrogant when you automatically say in advance that I don't have to wait that long and that I get a match within a few seconds.

It's really with an attitude like :

"Yeah, you can't play for sjit, you're a lowbee, poor rank, poor stats so you'll find a match right away and I don't"

That's the impression I got and that's why I think it's arrogant.

The truth is : most of the times I have to wait as long as you to get a game, believe it or not!

is everyone disagree with you sadistic's brother for you ?

No, everyone who acts as arrogant as him could be a potential brother.

So yes, in that case, you are a good candidate!  ;) 

whatever, a friend just said me "stop wasting your time, idiot are unbeatable"

You can call me an idiot, I don't mind at all.

And about the "inbeatable" stuff,....you act like you have to be a programmed robot who can't mess up a single time.

Probably then you're a real, real, real player, lol

Although it's human to do that,.......no, for you it isn't cuz' if someone has three captains and a major lead, he always should win the game.

And if not, then he's automatically a "child of five years old" (your words).

Do you also think like that for other games and or sports?

In 2005 Liverpool won the CL after being 3-0 down with halftime, after 90 minutes 3-3 and they win with the penalties the CL.

I guess AC Milan had the attitude of a small child by still losing it then?

It just happens.   Not my problem that you're so arrogant to claim you NEVER screw things up with such a lead.

It's just the beauty of competitiveness, it's with every game and sport that this can happen.

It makes it attractive, unpredictable and exciting cuz' everything can happen.

Suppose you are severely behind on the board and you still win by lotto'ing succesfully,.........(and you don't have to mention that you won't need that ever since that would be again too arrogant  ;) ), then for you that's a beautiful lucky moment.

Matches are not always decided before they are played you know,....sometimes crazy stuff can happen on the board and yes, THAT IS ALSO PART OF STRATEGO!

#49 Sohal

Sohal

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 622 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 20 September 2014 - 06:52 PM

all i said it's : i don't want to wait 20 min to be paired with a no skills player who only will lotto with his marshall, then with his general, then quit and let me wait 5 min (80% of my games here). That's not stratego. Stratego is not a pure luck game.

Indeed luck is part of the game, but it's not ALL the entire game.

of course I lotto like all players when i'm going to be defeated.

that's mean for example i would lotto against hielco 1 game / 2 (depends what lotto means, and that's not so easy to describe).

I just don't like games where your opponent run with his marsh on the first move, run with his general, and game over in 25 moves.

People can play this way, not my problem, i just want to avoid those games.  

I don't speak about the marsh/major attack or the general attack. Like Terminator did very well.

When it's done with skill it's very hard to counter.

• maxroelofs likes this

#50 Burly Ben

Burly Ben

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 20 September 2014 - 11:08 PM

I honestly believe that Trickz should be banned from the forum. He writes this terribly long posts that very few would want to read and worst of all, he doesn't have any writing talent or skill. He accuses members of being aliases or brothers without getting the facts straight.

Sohal is one of the very best players and is a class act. This common jackass has no place picking quarrels with these more valuable players/members. If this were my forum, I would have banned him a long time ago. It's embarrassing.

#51 trickz

trickz

Major

• Banned
  • 1,450 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Captain

Posted 20 September 2014 - 11:56 PM

So I write "terribly" and that's not allowed?

I don't swear, I don't call names, I make long posts, I rap, I debate, I don't do anything wrong?  :D

And people without "talent" like you describe it,....wow, then no one would enter except you I guess?

Cuz' after all, you are the best player, you have superior genes so no one is qualified since they lack talent and skills.

Not to forget your handsomeness of course!

What a joke, lol :)

Bye Burly Sad

#52 WileEPirate

WileEPirate

Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 111 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Major

Posted 21 September 2014 - 03:02 AM

So, trickz we just had a close encounter on the battlefield? :D I have to say it was a very colorful game! :D And, despite everything, I still admire your passion for poetry!

Greetings, Wile!

• trickz likes this

#53 Burly Ben

Burly Ben

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 21 September 2014 - 12:35 PM

I never said that I am the best player. I am not as good as Sadi, either. All I am asking is that you recognize that you are not talented in poetry so stop littering this forum with your junk. You beg for attention.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users