bmende

Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Sergeant

Posted 26 August 2014 - 02:17 AM

Hi, I ran into a user named Burly Ben, we matched up twice, and he's silver, and each time I won because he accidentally dc. I think I gained somewhere between 40-44 points, and i'm assuming he lost about that much as well. Not sure if admin can deduct that much points from me, and add it back to him. 

• NTactical, Aris1970, cflag and 1 other like this

#2 Burly Ben

Burly Ben

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 26 August 2014 - 08:28 PM

I wish more players here had your character, bmende. The worst part is, I would have to win about 20 straight games just to win back that many points.

#3 Napoleon 1er

Napoleon 1er

General

• Honorary members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,812 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum General

Posted 26 August 2014 - 10:54 PM

we will look into your case but would need to know when these 2 games were played (date and time) and an estimation after how much time after the start of the game the disconnect happened? Was it during the game or before ? Was it a case of red screen?

Napoleon 1er

If you don't know where you go ... you have a lot of chance to arrive elsewhere ...

#4 bmende

bmende

Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Sergeant

Posted 27 August 2014 - 12:47 AM

I wish more players here had your character, bmende. The worst part is, I would have to win about 20 straight games just to win back that many points.

ouchie, yeah being so high up on the ladder im sure 40 points is painful to lose.

#5 bmende

bmende

Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Sergeant

Posted 27 August 2014 - 12:56 AM

we will look into your case but would need to know when these 2 games were played (date and time) and an estimation after how much time after the start of the game the disconnect happened? Was it during the game or before ? Was it a case of red screen?

Napoleon 1er

Oh yeah, well it must have been around 845 pm on august 26 is when the 2nd one happened (im judging this by the fact that it say I posted this topic 22 hours ago, and I remember posting this pretty soon after the 2nd game dc. The first game disconnected I'd say about 5-10 minutes into the game (that would be after first move began). Then maybe 10 seconds after that happened I hit button to play again and immediately got matched up with Burly Ben again. This 2nd game disconnected before we could start up. After the 2nd dc I approximate that to be somewhere around 845 pm august 26. For me I didn't get any red screen both times.

Maybe Burly Ben can correct me on this tho.

I probably wouldn't have said anything, but I just thought it was a little tough for it to happen twice in a row on the same person at the silver level.

#6 Midnightguy

Midnightguy

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,752 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Colonel

Posted 27 August 2014 - 02:13 AM

The most someone can lose or gain is 23 points.

#7 Burly Ben

Burly Ben

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 27 August 2014 - 02:00 PM

2 successive games, Midnightguy.

#8 Thanatophobia

Thanatophobia

Spy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Sergeant

Posted 01 September 2014 - 10:37 PM

This place is falling apart fast ... the fact that no one repairs these issues is NOT a good sign.

#9 DR_ELL SuPREME

DR_ELL SuPREME

Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Sergeant

Posted 02 September 2014 - 10:26 AM

This place is falling apart fast ... the fact that no one repairs these issues is NOT a good sign.

i wanna assume that this is cause of lack of personnel

#10 Burly Ben

Burly Ben

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 02 September 2014 - 01:52 PM

It's a messy disaster here and I have noticed that more players are going back to Gravon. I have spoken to several high level players and they all say that this site sucks from too many bugs and are playing elsewhere.

#11 Lonello

Lonello

General

• Honorary members
  • 2,226 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Marshal

Posted 02 September 2014 - 01:56 PM

Probably due to the WC there was some more traffic on Gravon lately. Now that is over I fear Gravon will get quite empty again. If only the 2 would merge and have the best of both worlds.... :blink: :blink: :blink:

• Napoleon 1er likes this
Lo

#12 Burly Ben

Burly Ben

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 02 September 2014 - 03:51 PM

The only thing this place has is lots of players but even then, lots of crappy players who do not abide by rules and decent sportsmanship.

#13 Burly Ben

Burly Ben

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 02 September 2014 - 04:24 PM

I just played a game for the first time since the incident described in this thread. This muslim named opponent chased me over and over again and the programming did not stop him. he was angry because he hit his general into my marshall  and had exposed so many pieces that I then began to devour his pieces. It was enjoyable except for the chasing he did. My goodness, this is unacceptable.

Back to Gravon for me. I think the most annoying thing to me is seeing that this site was not given a good effort. Lazy!

Have fun, friends.....from Ben.

#14 trickz

trickz

Major

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,450 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Captain

Posted 02 September 2014 - 04:56 PM

I just played a game for the first time since the incident described in this thread. This muslim named opponent chased me over and over again and the programming did not stop him. he was angry because he hit his general into my marshall  and had exposed so many pieces that I then began to devour his pieces. It was enjoyable except for the chasing he did. My goodness, this is unacceptable.

Back to Gravon for me. I think the most annoying thing to me is seeing that this site was not given a good effort. Lazy!

Have fun, friends.....from Ben.

You know what's also unsportive? Claiming you are a defender of only 1 account per username and everybody knows you're Sadistic as well.  But no,...you won't say that of course.

Bye hypocrite :)

I love the smell of Napalm in the morning

#15 KARAISKAKIS

KARAISKAKIS

General

• WC Online Team
  • 2,453 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 02 September 2014 - 05:07 PM

You know what's also unsportive? Claiming you are a defender of only 1 account per username and everybody knows you're Sadistic as well.  But no,...you won't say that of course.

Bye hypocrite :)

There is no need to confirm us that he is Sadistic. We already know that.

#16 Lonello

Lonello

General

• Honorary members
  • 2,226 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Marshal

Posted 02 September 2014 - 05:16 PM

The only thing this place has is lots of players

I don't know who Sadistic is but still disagree with this line... .com does have nifty effects and is a thrill to play, much more than Gravon <_< :huh:

Lo

#17 trickz

trickz

Major

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,450 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Captain

Posted 02 September 2014 - 05:44 PM

There is no need to confirm us that he is Sadistic. We already know that.

The rest didn't

I love the smell of Napalm in the morning

#18 KARAISKAKIS

KARAISKAKIS

General

• WC Online Team
  • 2,453 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 02 September 2014 - 06:11 PM

below the updated ranking as of august 24th, 2014

http://imgur.com/2Cv2DlR

This week 32 ranked players have played at least one game and the most important events of the week are the following:

1) Best progression of the week for Sgt.blkdog, back to silver ... great!

2) Best progression of the month for Ace72 ... very strong player ... when is he going to be on the podium?

3) Top 3 again Holland, France, USA ... where are the Greeks? ... let's see next week in Thessalonik ... they have the advantage to play at home. ...have not seen bookmaker since long time ... but if it would be my bet goes for Aris1970 ... in anciant Greece Aris was God of War ... something tells me he will resuscitate next weekend... have a look: http://imgur.com/fQgMLNP

4) This week we welcome farzad77 and Wilepirate 2 new silvers and Wonky new forum member

5) rumors say that new forum member Burly Ben is in fact the all time great world stratego champion King Sadi ... looks like women often like to call him Sadistic ... shall he remain hidden? ... votes and opinion exchange are open ... but only one account per person allowed in clean ranking.

Napoleon 1er

The rest didn't

#19 Burly Ben

Burly Ben

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 02 September 2014 - 07:44 PM

Now, I admit that I am a big Sadi fan but if you think I am Sadi, just check the IP. I consider me a good man but I do not have Sadis gift for language and writing and not women either. I live a normal life not like a celebrity of the world like the world famous Sadi.

Besides, this site has so many issues, why would anybody treat it with respect? Please, clean your own house before you poke blame somewhere else. I am but a normal player just looking to compete but I speak the truth that lots of top players have been unhappy with this junk site.

If you want to think I am Sadi then please send me the praise and the women also. Ha ha.

With respect,

Ben

I think I am a bit more jovial than you fellows give me credit for but if you want to say I am Sadi or the other Ben be my guest. I am another player looking to play games without having games taken from me because of a poor effort programming the site. Does this make me a bad person?

#20 Thanatophobia

Thanatophobia

Spy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Sergeant

Posted 02 September 2014 - 10:03 PM

Again, WHO CARES about alternate accounts. What is being done to correct these bugs???

• DR_ELL SuPREME likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users