Haerus

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze General

Posted 16 August 2014 - 09:41 AM

I request that one can be punished for unsportly behaviour. It doesn't have to be much, maybe a 5 or a 10 point reduction, but I think it should have several levels, like the draw refusal. 

1. offense: -5   Pts

2. offense: -10 Pts

3. offense; -20 Pts  etc.

What I mean by that kind of behaviour is for example when a player wins and the other one lets his buffer run out and leaves the game at 7 seconds, so the winner has to sit there and wait almost eight minutes until he can continue playing. Also calling names during or after a game should be punished, because those are the things that make me want to stop playing this game, because I get so upset about people being stupid and ignorant.

Of course in order to proove this kind of mishappening, one has to film the entire scene, or in case of cusswords a screenshot would be sufficient. The complaints could go to the same team of people that decides about the draw refusals and it would not be a lot of effort to check on these things either.

I don't really want to, but if there are no "resources" to deal with this kind of complaints I could go through them and sort out the cases that are to be punished.

MFG Haerus

#2 Midnightguy

Midnightguy

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,752 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Colonel

Posted 16 August 2014 - 05:10 PM

Haerus, We already have in place if a person is out of line by swearing or acting in an abusive manner, you can take screen shots and report them to us the Moderator Team.  Pending on the level of abuse and if they have been warned before or not, we the Moderator Team agree if that person was abusive, we can give them a warning, a week off, month, or could be banned.  

Still at this time we are not going to punish players who quit the game.  I agree with you its an issue when players refuse to hit the surrender button, but again not everyone who left the game did so because losing.  I have in the past offered an idea how to punish players if they left but, that is still in limbo.

#3 Sadistic

Sadistic

Bomb

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 17 August 2014 - 01:05 AM

I would estimate that about half of the players who I defeat, run off the site without forfeiting. of course, my victories are especially gruesome and emasculating, not to mention a livid source of arousal within the female community.

#4 Thanatophobia

Thanatophobia

Spy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Sergeant

Posted 03 September 2014 - 08:47 AM

Is this guy serious w/ his arrogance? 

#5 Strategery19

Strategery19

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Spy

Posted 05 September 2014 - 10:38 PM

I've got this person MAURIMAURI just going in a circle over and over again.  We both have only Marshals left and our flags surrounded by bombs.  This has gone on for OVER AN HOUR.  PLEASE HELP!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users