gkaros

Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 156 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Scout

Posted 12 August 2014 - 08:53 AM

Today back to login page -22 points. (i assume the other player has the screen: You are the winner!)

:angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  to grav asap to play real

#5 sirgeicoad

sirgeicoad

Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 147 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Marshal

Posted 12 August 2014 - 06:30 PM

If i ever get hung up on the red screen, I wait there for as long as I can stomach it, hoping it is a server load issue or something. Almost always, it eventually loads to game screen. As Tom Petty says, the waiting is the hardest part. If still nothing after a couple minutes (remember there is a long time in setup screen), I will try to disconnect my wifi and then reconnect it. This has also worked. But whatever happens, I won't hit the back button to the login screen, as it always results in a loss.

This doesn't happen that often. And almost always, waiting it out works. For me. I run safari on a mac, very few hiccups.

#6 Napoleon 1er

Napoleon 1er

General

• Honorary members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,909 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Colonel

Posted 12 August 2014 - 07:25 PM

It seems that this red screen bug is occuring more often those days. I had the same problem yesterday and took the following 3 screenshots showing 1) The red screen and chat with my opponent, 2) disconnect problem of my oponent message and 3) message that I'm the winner.

http://imgur.com/FkT...fKdpW,Kdyzmei#2

Because I know sometimes you just need to be patient with red screen and the connection pops up suddenly after 4-5 minutes I did wait that time but my opponent left the game in between. I didn't got the victory screen but a message that I'm the winner but no points changed in my ranking. If my opponent is reading this forum I invite him to confirm if he got same message of connection problem (image 2) as me or if he got a loss.

I will anyway advise admins to have a look at this issue. Gkaros and hardrain please indicate when (date and time)  you got this problem and who was your opponent and how many points you have lost, admins cannot check all the database but they may be able to verify specifically your game history at this particular date and time and possibly give you back your lost points.

Napoleon 1er

If you don't know where you go ... you have a lot of chance to arrive elsewhere ...

#7 sirgeicoad

sirgeicoad

Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 147 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Marshal

Posted 12 August 2014 - 08:18 PM

Thanks, Napoleon. I would add that the red screen hiccup is sometimes accompanied by slow response to the chat box (as I am trying to communicate my issues with my opponent). Not always, but sometimes. And usually if the chat box is responding normally, the opponent is already at the game screen waiting for me.

I've seen slow chat box response in general as my most frequently occurring issue. 

#8 HardRain_Lenny

HardRain_Lenny

Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 157 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Marshal

Posted 13 August 2014 - 09:40 AM

My disconnection for the game, which never started was Thursday 7/8 at approx 11.00-12.00 CET.

I don't know the opponent anymore and don't have screenshot etc.

It was against a relatively low bronze player (colo I thought) and it cost me approx 20 points at least. 

#9 gkaros

gkaros

Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 156 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Scout

Posted 13 August 2014 - 12:19 PM

It seems that this red screen bug is occuring more often those days. I had the same problem yesterday and took the following 3 screenshots showing 1) The red screen and chat with my opponent, 2) disconnect problem of my oponent message and 3) message that I'm the winner.

http://imgur.com/FkT...fKdpW,Kdyzmei#2

Because I know sometimes you just need to be patient with red screen and the connection pops up suddenly after 4-5 minutes I did wait that time but my opponent left the game in between. I didn't got the victory screen but a message that I'm the winner but no points changed in my ranking. If my opponent is reading this forum I invite him to confirm if he got same message of connection problem (image 2) as me or if he got a loss.

I will anyway advise admins to have a look at this issue. Gkaros and hardrain please indicate when (date and time)  you got this problem and who was your opponent and how many points you have lost, admins cannot check all the database but they may be able to verify specifically your game history at this particular date and time and possibly give you back your lost points.

Napoleon 1er

Dont want points back, will gain them, another issue:

when you play and somedbody gives you an invitation to be your fiend if you hit yes (or perhaps no) you go back to login page. Ok you come back to the game but the pieces history (remaining - taken) doesnt exist. Omg the site smells of bugs

#10 Napoleon 1er

Napoleon 1er

General

• Honorary members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,909 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Colonel

Posted 15 August 2014 - 03:52 PM

Admins have informed that they will look into this issue for which they have not received any other complains. If somebody still faces this issue he is invited to send email directly to customer care with all possible evidence, screenshots and so on and at least indicate date and time of the game with name of the opponent as well as if you've lost points.

For time beeing points have been restored to Hardrain Lenny as requested.

Napoleon 1er

• HardRain_Lenny likes this
If you don't know where you go ... you have a lot of chance to arrive elsewhere ...

#11 Where Is Ya Flag

Where Is Ya Flag

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 279 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Marshal

Posted 15 August 2014 - 04:13 PM

"for which they have not recieved any other complains"

Already told this problem 2 weeks ago, but one of you holy highness has removed my complain about this shit software for so called "bad language".

You don't have to be a Sherlock to realise people will rage on such a crappy software as this site has for 2 years

Edited by Midnightguy, 15 August 2014 - 08:34 PM.
Language

What you lookin' at? You all a bunch of *bleeping* A holes. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be. You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your *bleeping* fingers and say, "That's the bad guy." So...what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide--how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say goodnight to the bad guy!

2zjf5h4.jpg

#12 ΜΟΝΑΔΙΚΟΣ

ΜΟΝΑΔΙΚΟΣ

Spy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Major

Posted 05 November 2014 - 07:06 PM

Tried starting a game, red screen no pieces , -23 points, no comment

happened several times