New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze General

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:10 AM

Hi,

I was in game vs a player named [*unahtretrams*]. I had only my colonel left and he had two sergeants with one of them he wasn't moving and a lieutenant he was moving around . He had corner with either a Sergeant or flag surrounded by bombs and a middle section either bomb or Sergeant in the middle. I had my flag in corner that was exposed to capture by his lieutenant. He refused my draw a few times and all I did was move around in a circle near my flag and he did the same. I almost lost game twice because computer told me couldn't make same move! After nearly two hours, I finally got frustrated and lost game taking a chance in the middle of the board hoping one was wasn't bomb, This is very poor sportsmanship by this player and I would like to report him.

Isn't there a way if no one makes any progress in the game that a draw should take place like in chess?

#2 HmmNess

HmmNess

Awesome Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 278 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Marshal

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:29 AM

White Knight,

I was looking into this issue and I came up with an idea to solve this problem without breaking the game. Please click the link below to vote for this new Automatic Draw System.

http://forum.strateg...ic-draw-system/

HmmNess
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users