Lt. Jones

Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Miner

Posted 25 January 2013 - 10:23 AM

I've just played a lower ranking person, and I lost, but I didn't lose any points. Ofcourse for my oppent it's an annoying thing because he had defeated a General, not that I'm a cheater or something like that but what's the reason for this ?

- L.JO -

[attachment=24:Lt.Jones.jpg]

#2 MasterYoda

MasterYoda

Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 93 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Sergeant

Posted 25 January 2013 - 02:37 PM

Hi,

i thing it's a mistake of the game, you just have to log out and login to see your ranking is its reach me also

may the force be with you

B)

No! No different. Only different in your mind. You must unlearn what you have learned

#3 bboys2012

bboys2012

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Colonel

Posted 25 January 2013 - 05:45 PM

thats happened to me before i played a general and a won but when i did so i lost points instead of winning points and then after that i played a colonel and lost but in stead of loosing points i won 9 points so you are saying that its just a bug then thats good news i was wondering if it was going to do that all the time :)

#4 Lt. Jones

Lt. Jones

Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Miner

Posted 25 January 2013 - 07:57 PM

Hi,

i thing it's a mistake of the game, you just have to log out and login to see your ranking is its reach me also

may the force be with you

B)

Copy that, Master Yoda B)

#5 Lt. Jones

Lt. Jones

Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Miner

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:04 PM

thats happened to me before i played a general and a won but when i did so i lost points instead of winning points and then after that i played a colonel and lost but in stead of loosing points i won 9 points so you are saying that its just a bug then thats good news i was wondering if it was going to do that all the time :)

I thought it too, but now it's fixed I think because I just played a game against a Colonel and I've won :ph34r: And the points appears automatically. Imagine you, if you play a game and you've won but you get no points at all ! Haha :lol:

-L.JO-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users