#41 TheOptician

TheOptician

General

• Tournament Manager
  • 2,199 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Sergeant

Posted 24 August 2014 - 04:28 PM

Though my ranking is pitiful relative to the modern day gods that lurk at the top of the leaderboard, and despite only bedding 4/3rds of the women that Sadistic has managed (that's a maths joke there for you geekoids), I maintain that this is impressive behaviour Napoleon, and would be appreciative if you could change my flag to represent Great Britain. 

Lots of Love.

• morgancapecod and Napoleon 1er like this

#42 Napoleon 1er

Napoleon 1er

Colonel

• Moderators
  • 1,893 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 24 August 2014 - 05:21 PM

yes!...excellent joke ... some of your glasses maybe enlarging the figures but yes ... you will recover your flag as from next update.

Napoleon 1er

If you don't know where you go ... you have a lot of chance to arrive elsewhere ...

#43 Napoleon 1er

Napoleon 1er

Colonel

• Moderators
  • 1,893 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 31 August 2014 - 11:11 PM

below the updated ranking as of august 31st, 2014

http://imgur.com/pmWFhxG

This week 42 ranked players have played at least one game and the most important events of the week are the following:

1) Best progression of the week for aggekisdim and of the month for Kostas2506

2) From the 42 players who played this week exactly 21 have seen their ranking decreasing while 21 have increased

3) This week was quiet on stratego.com, apart the WC results, Playa1 is again Stratego world champion for second consecutive year while Greece won the team stratego Sekertziss, Karaiskakis, Gpet0 and Gkaros ... congratulations

Napoleon 1er

• 7up and Desert Oasis like this

If you don't know where you go ... you have a lot of chance to arrive elsewhere ...

#44 WileEPirate

WileEPirate

Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 111 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Colonel

Posted 01 September 2014 - 12:10 AM

Napoleon, what did you mean by "disappear" next to my name in the list? :lol:  By the way, great job with the list!

#45 Napoleon 1er

Napoleon 1er

Colonel

• Moderators
  • 1,893 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 02 September 2014 - 09:41 PM

... I didn't find you in the ranking ... maybe you were hidden ? ... but fortunately I see you haven't disappeared from forum ... this is most important ... ;)

Napoleon 1er

#46 Napoleon 1er

Napoleon 1er

Colonel

• Moderators
  • 1,893 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 07 September 2014 - 07:47 PM

below the updated ranking as of september 7, 2014

http://imgur.com/2aZmjuV

This week 44 ranked players have played at least one game and the most important events of the week are the following:

1) Best progression of the week for The Rainmaker + 22.91% ... congratulations!!!

2) Best progression of the month for Lolecho .. if he continues like that ... +50 points per week he will be N°1 at beginning of october ... is he our new champion?

3) This week we welcome 2 new silver Hareus and Maribo .. good job guys

4)This week we welcome 3 new forum members Anna1984, Aube2010 and constrictor ... rumors say that constrictor is our Dr Jekyll, same as Sadistic and Burly Ben, but is it right? ... I don't think so cause Sadistic/Burly Ben always denigrate stratego.com while constrictor remain quiet, concentrated on the game and because he joined us only 3 month ago and already played more than 300 games. This means an average of 10 games per day ... such an excellent player can only love stratego.com like all of us!  ... I'm sure constrictor will confirm that. :D ... Of course if it appears that I'm wrong and that he is Sadistic he will be removed from my ranking later on.

Wish you all a great week

Napoleon 1er

• lolecho and sirgeicoad like this

#47 PsychoPatty

PsychoPatty

Sergeant

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 253 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold General

Posted 07 September 2014 - 08:43 PM

Napoleon, how can you forget about me?!

78 minutes of sweating for nada, lol

Untitled-1.jpg

When I say sucker, I mean Good Game, Sucker!

#48 Napoleon 1er

Napoleon 1er

Colonel

• Moderators
  • 1,893 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 08 September 2014 - 06:25 AM

Lol...it was one of my most thrilling games...did also sweat...but for something. I started with the silver ranked only but as you fullfill the conditions I can add you by next update.

Napoleon 1er

#49 WileEPirate

WileEPirate

Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 111 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Colonel

Posted 10 September 2014 - 01:56 PM

@ Napoleon 1er

No, no, no, I haven't disappeared, I was killed by a word too strong. If not, cut off my arms and turn me into the stone. ;)

#50 lolecho

lolecho

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Miner

Posted 10 September 2014 - 03:27 PM

2) Best progression of the month for Lolecho .. if he continues like that ... +50 points per week he will be N°1 at beginning of october ... is he our new champion?

Daniel, you have ruined my surprise factor... I wanted to climb positions hidden  :ph34r:. Now everybody will want to beat the new champion and will play 200% concentrated  :unsure:

I like you words though, so thanks  ;)

Kind regards

• Napoleon 1er likes this

#51 Napoleon 1er

Napoleon 1er

Colonel

• Moderators
  • 1,893 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 14 September 2014 - 05:00 PM

below the updated ranking as of september 14, 2014

http://imgur.com/hh5rsoj

This week 47 ranked players have played at least one game and the most important events of the week are the following:

1) Best progression of the week for Adapter and best pèrogression of the month for The Rainmaker ... congratulations

2) This week we welcome 2 new silver PsychoPatty and Koen38 ... welcome to Stratego Masters!!!

3) This week we welcome 1 new forum member balcon

4) Sadistic has been reported for abusive behaviour and will be banned from forum. He does not fullfill the conditions to be in the ranking anymore and has been removed.

Next week, due to personal reasons, the update of the ranking will be done on monday instead of sunday

Have a good week and don't forget to watch for the autumn tournament ... registration period will open very soon!!!

Napoleon 1er

• Dekaeneas-Spy likes this

#52 GaryLShelton

GaryLShelton

Marshal

• Moderators
  • 4,130 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Lieutenant

Posted 15 September 2014 - 06:01 PM

Napoleon 1er, I think is the consensus is that your list is quite the hit and is nice to have.  Thank you for it.

But I have a question.  From  from page 1 of this thread the following criterion is listed.

5) not beeing a banned player

Does this mean a banned player from the forums, or a banned player from the site entirely?  And if a player is known as an alias of a banned player, is he still allowed on the list?

Gary

PS:  "beeing" might bee the state of being a "bee".  But for the rest of us who don't sting, we are just "be" with one "e".  lol.

The complete GS&F Rules can be found here: http://forum.strateg...rum-rules-2016/

Draw Refusal Rules, specifically, can be read here: http://forum.strateg...604#entry339604

#53 astros

astros

Major

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,224 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Scout

Posted 22 September 2014 - 02:23 AM

Add bmende to this list he has been silver for several weeks and is an active forum member.

• bmende likes this
3 - 0

#54 maribo

maribo

Sergeant

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 470 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Marshal

Posted 22 September 2014 - 02:41 AM

Astros plays much better than knock-out. i setup a weak side with no bombs and his general just comes in from front row scouting of mine and he hits 11 pieces until he bombs out what can you do when you get that far behind pieces. i could not rotate anything.

#55 astros

astros

Major

• Members
  • 1,224 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Scout

Posted 22 September 2014 - 03:14 AM

Astros plays much better than knock-out. i setup a weak side with no bombs and his general just comes in from front row scouting of mine and he hits 11 pieces until he bombs out what can you do when you get that far behind pieces. i could not rotate anything.

Maribo lottoed with his 1 and hit one of my bombs then disconnected as he has a well-recorded history of doing. So much for his apologies.

"I apologize to Don and all the others. Its not my first offense of course. I mean no harm. I'll accept whatever punishment is coming my way."

3 - 0

#56 7up

7up

Scout

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Captain

Posted 22 September 2014 - 03:25 AM

lol

#57 maribo

maribo

Sergeant

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 470 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Marshal

Posted 22 September 2014 - 03:27 AM

was not speaking bad of you Asstros

#58 astros

astros

Major

• Members
  • 1,224 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Scout

Posted 22 September 2014 - 03:30 AM

was not speaking bad of you Asstros

You were lying regardless.

3 - 0

#59 maribo

maribo

Sergeant

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 470 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Marshal

Posted 22 September 2014 - 04:11 AM

bull s/

There was a compliment for your great endgame. So ef. The player knock-out lottoed 11 of my pieces was the point of contrasting style. He's over 600 also just like you go figure. Some earn their way. 2:30 is time for you to take a piss

#60 astros

astros

Major

• Members
  • 1,224 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Scout

Posted 22 September 2014 - 05:00 AM

bull s/

There was a compliment for your great endgame. So ef. The player knock-out lottoed 11 of my pieces was the point of contrasting style. He's over 600 also just like you go figure. Some earn their way. 2:30 is time for you to take a piss

I misread what you said, your pronoun subjects were unclear. You still are a poor sport.

3 - 0

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users