Sadistic

Bomb

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 27 June 2014 - 11:43 PM

I recommended suspension on the grounds of sheer shock, raucous laughs and a deserved b1tch-slap in the face to these two clowns for adopting such tactics. Are they not confident enough in their skill level to compete without seeking an unfair and unethical advantage? It's pathetic.

#42 dutchkillers

dutchkillers

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 457 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 27 June 2014 - 11:47 PM

they did it to make a piont not what you says.so first ask them and then ask why the did it .cose you got it all the way rong sadistic.you just saying thinks that are not treu.

First lesson dutch wins second lesson first learn lesson one.dutch the warrior

#43 Sadistic

Sadistic

Bomb

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 27 June 2014 - 11:50 PM

wat kan die gast zeuren zeg ongelofelijk (sadistic) als je deze site niets vind dan ga je toch weg weer een zeur piet minder.

A Dutchman/ Sadi hater isn't anything new. First of all, your people can't stand losing to an American, particularly one that has a well documented history of bedding the world's most delectable females (none of which come from those pasty and foul looking genetics that abound your countryside). Now, please refrain from these inane, futile and effeminate henpecks. Real men admire Sadi; girly sorts henpeck out of raging jealousy.

Furthermore,I would like to point out that in about 10% of the games played in comparison to yourself and despite about 10 illegitimate losses, my ranking is already higher. Remove those 10 illegitimate losses and I am in the top 10 already.

We all know who the cream of the crop is here so lets move on.

#44 GaryLShelton

GaryLShelton

Flagbearer

• Moderators
  • 5,880 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Scout

Posted 28 June 2014 - 09:34 AM

Sadistic,

I'll add my two cents.  Welcome aboard.  You are evidently a colorful fellow, witty, a very good player, and also a very good, if somewhat vulgar, writer.  Your claim to be tops in practically all categories clearly excludes humility,  but being from Missouri I will nevertheless look forward with interest to your climb on the leaderboard here.  I wish you as much luck on that as your other scores.  

By the way, it is already in the site rules that one account is all that is allowed per player but it was never enforced.  As Midnightguy pointed out many of the players and Admins even have had more than one.  Thinking back to some comments about multiple accounts that I've read from each of Sohal and Satan NL, I don't think either of them hid behind their aliases, though this is not from direct experience playing them.  They were usually pretty open about them in the forum.

Anyway, good luck here.

• Midnightguy and Sohal like this

i77rs4m.jpg

The complete GS&F Rules can be found here: http://forum.strateg...rum-rules-2016/

Draw Refusal Rules, specifically, can be read here: http://forum.strateg...604#entry339604

#45 Morx

Morx

Lieutenant

• WC Online Team
  • 701 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Sergeant

Posted 28 June 2014 - 03:06 PM

I checked the ranking list yesterday and did not see him anywhere near the top players.

Misclicks and Dutch players will probably keep him far from it in the near future.

If the matchmaker ever gives him to me im looking forward to a 2000 move slow grind game.

Morx

• dutchkillers and Sohal like this

#46 Hielco

Hielco

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 28 June 2014 - 04:12 PM

http://www.metaforge...n&search=Search

here our lotto results

#47 Hielco

Hielco

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 28 June 2014 - 04:13 PM

http://www.metaforge...h&action=SEARCH

#48 Sadistic

Sadistic

Bomb

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 28 June 2014 - 04:47 PM

Morx, it apparently requires a long walk, to get to the top of the rankings here. Right now, I believe that my ranking is just over 800 but make no mistake, if I continue to play, I will be at the top soon enough. Having said this, I cannot play at my best here with the handicaps of not being familiar with these facial pieces, strange clicking program, poor setup editor and having only 3 saved setups to work with. If not for the many illegitimate losses by misclicks and games I never started, my ranking would already be much higher. I would recommend that a few of you self proclaimed, top shelf heathens, come to Gravon where I am not at any such disadvantage and we don't have to wait for a computer to arrange matches. We can go at it right away and there won't be any "excuses" on my end. We can all still play here as I am not attempting to harm this site but if you people truly think you are as good as I am, bring it to Gravon. We can put it on viewable next Saturday and let the fans watch me rock the holy, ever living sh1t out of you. Yes, I feel confident enough to say this. What do you say, Morx, Hielco and Sohal? I know Sohal is game. What about you other two has-beens? Dutch players? LOL. There are possibly a handful at most who would have a fighting chance against me. Morx, I suspect that you have not been active enough to give me a fight. Some years ago, I felt that you were an excellent player but nowadays, better suited for warming the bench while the other top players fight it out. Would you be interested in a water boy position? A referee, perhaps?

Anybody who has played me recently, knows that I am a much stronger player now than when I was at meta. Therefore, those results from a few years ago, are irrelevant. Hielco, you are obviously a top level stratego player. This is not the issue but rather, the fact that you lack confidence, to the point that you use aliases to scout setups or whatever it is you do with them. Sohal begins each year at Gravon by scouting setups with unregistered alias names and only after he compiles enough information about opponents, does he begin playing ranked games. He is also an excellent player but lacks any manhood.

Lucky for you two, we are only competing on an internet gameboard. If this were boxing, I would knock both of your pansy blocks off and send you home on a stretcher. Of course, I would likely be the victim of an ensuing onslaught by your women, who would be aroused by my dominance over you and thus, seek my superior genetic code. Henceforth, they would be rejected as foul barn stock, since my standards for such specimens are far higher than yours.

Please people, lets not pretend. We all know who "the man" is here. Metaforge, Gravon, whatever decade it may be, it's all the same.

Stratego.com's most beloved player,
King Sadi

#49 kokokitty

kokokitty

Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Major

Posted 28 June 2014 - 05:09 PM

I like this sad guy lol

He sounds like a mad poet

• Moriarty likes this

#50 HardRain_Lenny

HardRain_Lenny

Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 157 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Marshal

Posted 28 June 2014 - 05:33 PM

Of course the postings of Sadi are great to read and I like the combination of the truth in a package of fun.

Stratego.com can improve themselves by implementing many recommendations from Sadi and to be honest......I support most of these as well. 

I think that using double nicknames on Gravon or Metaforge can provide some ranking benefits and possibilities to scout setups, but on Stratego.com this seems to me a little harder to realise, because of pairing by computer.

Nevertheless it's very annoying and confusing to see many players with various names in the top 100.

From my perspective it might not be very difficult to eliminate known aliasses (see postings before).

Rather disappointing that only MaxRoelofs filed his various names in the special topic and that other players still like to keep it secret by non filing it.

After full and fair filing, the Management of Stratego.com is able to start up the elimination process.

We should be in the position that only violaters remain in keeping these aliasses.

• Sadistic likes this

#51 Morx

Morx

Lieutenant

• WC Online Team
  • 701 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Sergeant

Posted 28 June 2014 - 06:11 PM

Why does this multiple alias thing have to drag on? It is maybe a bit clunky in the rating, but apart from that i dont care how many accounts ppl have, as long as i know who im playing. If you let it go for a long time and suddenly go for a clean up because a few ppl are pushing for this, it is inconsistent site administration.

@Sadi I  would not make this statement about various Dutch players if I dindt expect them to all beat you. Note that Holland has won more world championships in this game than all other countries together and this has a good reason.

About my quality of play: I think your right im not as strong as a few years ago, but from recent matches against various (ex) world champions I would say Im able to hold my ground.

Claiming to be King of Stratego is a bit boring, it was done long time ago by Milad and I never really took that serious. For details on that click here

I understand your difficulty with the graphics, I would feel at an advantage with the American pieces and even with the new European pieces compared to the original Jumbo art.

Morx

Master of Stratego

#52 Where Is Ya Flag

Where Is Ya Flag

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 279 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Marshal

Posted 28 June 2014 - 06:44 PM

I don't like this clown..

What you lookin' at? You all a bunch of *bleeping* A holes. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be. You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your *bleeping* fingers and say, "That's the bad guy." So...what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide--how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say goodnight to the bad guy!

2zjf5h4.jpg

#53 Sadistic

Sadistic

Bomb

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 28 June 2014 - 07:46 PM

Morx, I was just kidding with you. You were actually one of my favorite players back in the day and I often mentioned you as one of the finest players. When I first went back to Gravon in the last year, I was off my game and definitely not as proficient as I was in the past but oddly enough, I came out of it better than ever and if I can do it, so can you. Keep playing if you can because I would like to see you back in top form. You were a hell of a player.

I am not the King of Stratego but certainly one of the best and trickiest players at this point. I don't take it as seriously as Sohal or Hielco because I would never waste my time scouting and writing down opponents' setups. I play for the moment and the thrill of capturing control over a game that begins without any control. This is the defining appeal of Stratego, after all.

Dutch players were always the best and most consistent. No doubt about that but they are not very active anymore and we both know how that goes.

What happened to Lighty? Surely he was Holland's best in recent years. Rico El Lotto? Wussy? Lion?

#54 Sohal

Sohal

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 622 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 28 June 2014 - 08:24 PM

Can't you stop with all your shit Sadi ?

You can ask any gravon's admin if i ever had one single alias at gravon (not difficult to figure, even with a dynamic IP cause first numbers never changed, and there are maybe 2 french players there, i guess the other one is not in north of france like i am).

I would add if you think i'm scouting set up, then just create a new one everytime you are playing me, is that difficult ?

You say you don't take stratego as seriously as hielco or me do, but who is writting many posts in all stratego forum (gravon, meta, here) ??

sounds like stratego is much important for you than for anyone else

#55 Sohal

Sohal

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 622 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 28 June 2014 - 08:27 PM

Of course the postings of Sadi are great to read and I like the combination of the truth in a package of fun.

Stratego.com can improve themselves by implementing many recommendations from Sadi and to be honest......I support most of these as well. 

I think that using double nicknames on Gravon or Metaforge can provide some ranking benefits and possibilities to scout setups, but on Stratego.com this seems to me a little harder to realise, because of pairing by computer.

Nevertheless it's very annoying and confusing to see many players with various names in the top 100.

From my perspective it might not be very difficult to eliminate known aliasses (see postings before).

Rather disappointing that only MaxRoelofs filed his various names in the special topic and that other players still like to keep it secret by non filing it.

After full and fair filing, the Management of Stratego.com is able to start up the elimination process.

We should be in the position that only violaters remain in keeping these aliasses.

Lenny,

as i know hielco as only 1 alias (SATAN-NL and Dreamcrusher, #1 and #2)

i have only 2 : cosinus #2

and sinus #2 in bronze league (that one was created to remove Werner the staller in the first spot)

I created this alias to make people talk about alias and maybe help the admin to make a move

admin can remove cosinus alias, i don't take a sh1t on it

#56 HardRain_Lenny

HardRain_Lenny

Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 157 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Marshal

Posted 28 June 2014 - 09:25 PM

In that case Sohal,

Put the info in the posting of MaxRoelofs to create overview for management.

By the way: I've seen two ranked players with name S-NL. Strange.

#57 dutchkillers

dutchkillers

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 457 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 28 June 2014 - 09:51 PM

that one has a piont behind lenny . . . . . .  like that

#58 dutchkillers

dutchkillers

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 457 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 28 June 2014 - 09:52 PM

its not the same acound

#59 Midnightguy

Midnightguy

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,752 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Colonel

Posted 28 June 2014 - 11:51 PM

Yes someone else copied his name S-NL, but clearly not the same quality of player.

#60 cflag

cflag

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 730 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Scout

Posted 28 June 2014 - 11:58 PM

Hi Sadi (or Deron).

Welcome here.You are good player and also a good forum writer.

cu on batlefield  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users