Kysjah

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze General

Posted 18 January 2013 - 01:47 AM

Ik would like to request some kind of Feature.

I noticed that you can buy new avatars, colours, board, and many more stuff by having battle coins. But the thing that bothers me is that there seems no other way to earn them by buying them. I play on more game sites like chesscube who also allow you to buy new skins, board and all other stuff for their currency. The similarity is that you can buy this currency but you can also earn them in another way! You can usually win them by ranking a lot or winning tournament (stratego tournaments would be awesome by the way!). You also play games, and bet with a certain amound of currency.

I would love to see another way to win battle coins on this site, this also gives motivation to play a lot and come back. People would want to play until they have the general or marshall avatar so that they can show it to the other players. I think if you allow people to gain coins by skill that also a lot of players would have more respect for a marshall avatar. Now it means that someone payed the site money to get it. But If you allow other ways to get battle coins it could also mean it is a very skilled or experienced player.

You could also possibly earn more money because less skilled people would buy coins quicker to look more like a pro.

I hope you take it into consideration

Kind regards,
Kysjah
  • Midnightguy likes this

#2 HmmNess

HmmNess

Awesome Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 278 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Marshal

Posted 29 January 2013 - 11:07 PM

Kysjah,

That sounds like a great idea. I believe this has been brought up in the past and I think the Devs are planning something along those lines. I am not totally sure, so we are going to have to wait and see.

HmmNess
Posted Image

#3 Porpus Boy

Porpus Boy

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Spy

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:06 AM

Look at the KINGDOM RUSH app for a good example of getting and buying coins. You could also simply give free coins away, albeit in small amounts, just for playing, finishing achievements, posting and replying in the forums, playing games(single player & online) and being active in the app in general. I LOVE playing kingdom Rush, and I have both saved up free coins and purchased some.

#4 Midnightguy

Midnightguy

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,754 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Lieutenant

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:24 AM

What about a limited number of coins giving pending how many games you have played? I won't even offer suggestions how many games for how many coins. Other ideas, how about making the achievements more meaningful? Obtain certain ones, you get coins as well.

#5 trickz

trickz

Major

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,450 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Captain

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:14 PM

Unlock all your personal achievements and get free battle coins!
The only problem......you can't achieve your personal registration achievement for some reason so nobody will get them haha :)
And the sci-fi achievements........but you can't achieve them yet because that game isn't here yet.
I only need the 1000-games achievement and the 500 victories-achievement and then I have them all.
At least the ones you can achieve so far....:)
I love the smell of Napalm in the morning

#6 ┬žilence321

┬žilence321

Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Marshal

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:33 PM

ya that would be so cool to win battle coins . if you win againts someone you ern there battle coins the only problem is you cant keep your battle coins if you are a loser on the site :)
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users