maxroelofs

Major

• Dutch Tournament Manager
  • 1,038 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum General

Posted 10 May 2014 - 12:45 PM

Hi everybody,

Now i just played this guy, he ended up to be very unlucky.

His Pieces:

Marshal, general, 2 kolonels

My pieces: 

Marshal, kolonel, 2 majors

Now i knew i was never going to win this game, but neither was he. He was not able to kill my marshal, so the game ended up to be a draw. But at first he didn't accept the draw, he was also dutch and was talking trash to me. I told him that what he did is not allowed and i was filming him, he responded: '' Oh i am so afraid now, shacking here, no way this is going to be a draw.'' Then i explained him that i am a moderator and that there is a 50 points penalty on what he was doing. He refused my first draw request and started talking trash like: '' Oh are you scared? come attack me you little silver sergeant.''

Now i warned him again, and now he sends me a tie request. So the game ended up to be a draw.

I think though that such player still deserves a first offense penalty. Such behaviour is completely unacceptable here. What do you guys think?

Here is the video of a part of what happened:

https://www.youtube....eature=youtu.be

To watch stratego videos: https://www.youtube....HOHXWONQMsVcOLA

#2 Napoleon 1er

Napoleon 1er

General

• Moderators
  • 2,002 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 10 May 2014 - 01:08 PM

This game is clearly a draw if you know where his marsh is and as your flag is sealed with him having no miners left. Obviously his marsh is this piece that is chasing you. Please confirm.  MT will look into this case and let you know.

Napoleon 1er

If you don't know where you go ... you have a lot of chance to arrive elsewhere ...

#3 maxroelofs

maxroelofs

Major

• Dutch Tournament Manager
  • 1,038 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum General

Posted 10 May 2014 - 01:27 PM

Even though i do not see his marshal in the video (i saw it earlier in the game but it is not recorded), you can tell that piece is his marshal because all the other pieces move away from me when i am next to them. 

To watch stratego videos: https://www.youtube....HOHXWONQMsVcOLA

#4 KomandoRando

KomandoRando

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Lieutenant

Posted 10 April 2015 - 07:32 PM

I am somewhat new here (totally new to the forum).  I just played Matenz and he alternated between two repetitive patterns to avoid capture.  When I told him to follow the rules and stop, he told me to "shut up, #####", etc. I see in the instructions here that you want proof of people doing this stuff.  How does one take a video of the game?  Screenshots would be a bit redundant for this issue.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users