HmmNess

Awesome Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 278 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Marshal

Posted 18 January 2013 - 12:32 AM

ok guys, I have created a post where you can express your opinions about cheaters. Please go to the link below or check in the General Discussion area for the topic called: Cheaters that need to be dealt with!

http://forum.strateg...-be-dealt-with/

HmmNess
Posted Image

#22 trickz

trickz

Major

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,450 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Captain

Posted 18 January 2013 - 03:29 AM

Hmmness started a topic about cheaters,....perhaps you can report me there bboys? haha :)
I love the smell of Napalm in the morning

#23 Midnightguy

Midnightguy

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,754 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Lieutenant

Posted 18 January 2013 - 03:52 AM

I've yet to run into a player who does the spam cheat issue, but I was thinking; What if instead of clicking decline right away to the box, just let the timer go to 30? Perhaps this might prevent the lock up of the game. However we have an expression on card game sites when a player refused to play a card and the other team refuse to quit when they are ready to win: Mexican Standoff. The first player who needs to leave game, will lose. If any of the regulars on here want to hang in there and the game won't lock up after the letting the draw timer go to 30 seconds, SS or others might give up and quit overtime.

#24 bboys2012

bboys2012

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Colonel

Posted 18 January 2013 - 04:06 PM

Hmmness started a topic about cheaters,....perhaps you can report me there bboys? haha :)

i have not played you for a wile so , i can't report you just yet :)

#25 Midnightguy

Midnightguy

Colonel

• Members
  • 1,754 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Lieutenant

Posted 23 January 2013 - 04:23 AM

Well I finally ran into a person trying to spam me to death with draws. I took my own advice by letting the draw timer go and it worked, He tried a few times to spam me but, I just ignored it. After awhile he finally gave up and left and I got my win. Ironic though this game I accidentally put out a poor setup and my flag was near the front! I was wondering why my flag wasn't where I put it and saw in 2nd row! Lucky I had enough time to get my big guys over there to protect it and he was focused on where I thought my flag was suppose to be! He was only a captain after awhile I overpowered him and then he tried to spam me.

#26 KingTubby

KingTubby

Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Marshal

Posted 09 February 2013 - 08:22 PM

Greek Army pulled the same trick on me today (feb. 9, 2013). He kept spamming me with pause requests untill suddenly I couldn't move any piece anymore. I tried to undo it with a counter request or a tie, but they didn't work. Is a solution on the way?
Posted Image
I man rule the arena

#27 varishnakov

varishnakov

Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 89 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze General

Posted 09 February 2013 - 09:12 PM

There really are issues that need to be addressed. It seems more attention is being paid to the site looking flashy than to making it harder for people to cheat. Chasing and glitchers are rampant.

I have quit the site until the cheating players are dealt with.

#28 Midnightguy

Midnightguy

Colonel

• Members
  • 1,754 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Lieutenant

Posted 10 February 2013 - 07:52 PM

King Tubby, I've yet to been spammed with pause requests but, I'd try doing the same thing I recommend with draw spam request. Just ignore the request and let the timer go down. If there is no timer for that, then do nothing for about 30 seconds then click no.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users