Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:21 AM
1. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to challenge a particular player to a game. I know how to request a friend but I have never found a "challenge" button.
2. Is it just me, or do the chatrooms not work?
3. How does one request a draw?
Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:45 AM
Otherwise it's easy to create another account and you could cooperate with other people who are in favour to let you win so you could rise on the ranking ladder. You can only challenge someone from your friendlist if you want a game pure for fun without ranking points.
2. Most of the time, people are busy with other stuff....or they play games or they are doing whatever they do, who cares
3. If you're playing an opponent, you'll see on the right downside of your screen two icons : a hand and a flag.
The hand is requesting a draw, the flag is surrending yourself.
Posted 04 January 2013 - 09:41 AM
Posted 04 January 2013 - 01:41 PM
If your battle chat is open,....you won't see this.
Just try, you'll see it pop up
Posted 04 March 2013 - 09:56 AM
does the buffer time work? I understand I have a certain amount of time
EACH TURN to move BEFORE the buffer time starts 'counting down', but
WHY does that 'time to move' vary from turn to turn. sometimes, its 16
seconds and sometimes only 1 or even 0.
Posted 04 March 2013 - 01:08 PM
After those seconds, you still have a time buffer of 5 minutes in total.
So if you don't react in the 15 seconds for every move, the time will go off of your 5 minute-buffer.
Untill there is no more time left of course,...
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users