trickz

Major

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,450 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Captain

Posted 30 December 2012 - 04:52 AM

So I was playing against 2Greg, a bronze colonel and he's in losing position and starts swearing like an obsessed hater and then was gonna kill me, my whole family and he's gonna do that tomorrow,....on the last day of the year. This guy has great plans so it seems, lol.

Yeah, I'm lauging with it,....it's too sad to cry about it.

Frustration can always be a part of the game for someone but that doesn't mean you have to be threatened. It's just a game, I mean wth....
Keeps on bugging me with private messages it seems,.....'you're making fun of me??? you're gonna die!!!'

No, actually, you're making fun of yourself with those hilarious threats.

Christmas spirit I guess :)
I love the smell of Napalm in the morning

#2 Ozzy01

Ozzy01

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Spy

Posted 30 December 2012 - 08:17 PM

Don't let it bother you, they are just words on a screen for someone with a short temper and bad sportsmanship.

#3 trickz

trickz

Major

• Banned
  • 1,450 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Captain

Posted 31 December 2012 - 01:22 AM

Guess the sequel is released within one day.
I'm battling this guy 2Greg again and he started to swear and treathening me from the very first second.
'Where do you live???' He asked it about a 50 times or so,....the 'I'm gonna kill you!' part also about that amount I think.
And he went totally bzerk when he lost his major, followed by his general and colonel,....so you can imagine this guy's anger from this point on,..........he's mad steamin' and keeps on flooding the swear words almost faster then the speed of light :)

He should get a ban but in fact, it's just way too funny,.....I really laughed my ♥♥♥ off with that last game :)

#4 Ozzy01

Ozzy01

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Spy

Posted 31 December 2012 - 06:00 AM

I hang out at a few other forums of online games. Yu-Gi-Oh, Yahoo, And sadly it isn't all that uncommon for people to do that. I have noticed that at times they do it to get you upset or distract you. I just blow them off. To me it shows that they don't the skill to win any other way.

#5 trickz

trickz

Major

• Banned
  • 1,450 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Captain

Posted 03 January 2013 - 02:03 AM

I can understand the frustration and that you start swearing some words,.....I've had that as well but after a few words it's over.
No big deal, it happens and if someone jacks your general or colonel after irritating the f...out of you, then it's no harm to call this guy a ♥♥♥♥♥ or something,.....it's human an it's funny :)

However, his behaviour is taking the frustration process to a complete other level.
Calling names is one thing,......but stalking, threatening and flooding are other things.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users