Hey guy i was playing a match where all of our miners were depleted, both flags were bombed, and I had a general, a colonel and 2 majors left. the opponent had 2 scouts. We agreed to a draw (because I could not capture scouts). here are my questions for you:
you assume the opponent makes the best possible move
1. if the opponent has one scout what is the minimum amount of non-scout and non-spy pieces would it take to be able to capture the scout
2. what is the minimum (not scout or spy) amount of pieces it would take to capture 2 scouts and also other amounts of scouts
3. if you also had one scout how many additional pieces would you need to capture 1 scout
4. if you had 2 scouts how many additional pieces would you need to capture 1 scout?
5. if you had just the minimum amount of pieces needed (no scouts) to capture 1 scout but 1 of the pieces of yours was a spy instead would winning be certain? what if 2 of your pieces were spies (if you had that many)? How many (maximum) of the pieces could be spies to have certain victory?
6. how many (minimum) non-spy/scout would you need to capture one scout if your opponent has bad strategy? (bad strategy is defined as not making the BEST move possible, not something like only moving multiple spaces when threatened or attacking a piece) just think of different strategy levels and determine different amount of pieces needed for them I understand bad strategy is very vague and not definite.