bgyuk

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Miner

Posted 26 December 2013 - 04:48 PM

So it seems that the game is suffering from a bug that lets players cheat and something needs to be done about it…

OK, so I was playing a person that goes by the name of ‘nikosalik’(take note and avoid if possible). Very soon into the game I captured his marshal with my spy, then his general soon after. He then proceeds to ask me if I want a draw, and if I want a break, EVERY single shot. Surly it’s not too hard to code in the answer to taking a break so that the computer can remember I said NO. Anyway, I message him telling him something along the lines of ‘take your defeat graciously. To which he messages back, ‘I am still going to win, trust me’… and sure enough after about another 20 turns of him asking for a break/draw EVERY time, the game kicks me back to the login page and gives him the blinking win!

#2 Where Is Ya Flag

Where Is Ya Flag

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 279 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Marshal

Posted 26 December 2013 - 08:50 PM

Hello there, welcome to Stratego dot bug.

This is a well known (known for over 8 months) problem which isn't being handles anytime soon..

For that the moderators made a Justice Comittee, which also doesn't help much..

My suggestion is to search for the cheaters report topic, more info will be there.

What you lookin' at? You all a bunch of *bleeping* A holes. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be. You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your *bleeping* fingers and say, "That's the bad guy." So...what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide--how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say goodnight to the bad guy!

2zjf5h4.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users