maribo

Sergeant

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 470 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Marshal

Posted 26 December 2013 - 12:54 AM

It is interesting to note your daily rise and fall in the rankings. It would be nice to see how the players in your rank area rise and fall also with their wins or losses. Say for instance today I was playing a chap who was quite a smart alec and he noted to say how after I crushed him to nothing, he said how he was higher in the rankings then I.

So after that demolishing and a few others I noticed how my rating rose much higher. His was DECREASing.

Now I shall gloat for a day. Good luck in the game room chap. And remember what nick you play what setup with lol alias hider. I had used a second nick only once, when I needed to use a different email account, but never again.

Some come into your room and after they get a lead they will say "Ha I know your moves I played you before as ......"

Certainly within the rules, but I'd rather see the f word than be "tricked" behind a cowardly person hiding behind one nick after another.

#2 LearningThisGame

LearningThisGame

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze General

Posted 29 December 2013 - 04:53 AM

I encourage you to go one step further and become a better person. Instead of worrying about how you stack up vs. others, see how well you are improving yourself. 

If your sense of self worth can only come from the fall of others, you will experience a much less enjoyable and rewarding life than those for whom their sense of self worth is intrinsically generated.

How can I help you?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users